WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

I got tired of his piddle-paddling around. So I let him have a piece of my mind on Twitter ...

@DW_SHOWTIME4 Should stay committed to the #Huskers. O will be lethal. Or play for team that only beat LA-Monroe, New Mexico St. & Bama A&M?

Absolute stupidity!

I deleted the tweet, but I will bite.

I don't see much wrong with this. I said I thought he should come to Nebraska and the offense would be lethal with him. Otherwise he would be going to a team that is not good. I guess I don't see this as absolute stupidity. I think this is probably the tamest thing this kid got all day.

You don't find it both creepy and stupid as a fan behind a computer contacting a recruit directly when you have no clue what is going on in his head? You some how think you need to help the coaches out some way?

You should be listening to Sharp and Benning this morning. They are talking about how ridiculous it is that a fan would tweet a recruit.

Bo will play him as a true Freshman if he is that good to get on the field. He did it with Abdullah, Heard, Green, Burkhead, Jamaal Turner, Tarriq Allen, Tyler Moore, etc, etc

Didn't play as a true freshman...he redshirted.

I wouldn't think of Braylon Heard as a true freshman either.

Bo will play him as a true Freshman if he is that good to get on the field. He did it with Abdullah, Heard, Green, Burkhead, Jamaal Turner, Tarriq Allen, Tyler Moore, etc, etc

You can exclude green from that list. He played but not for the reason everyone else did

Regardless of what may have been other circumstances, Green was good enough to get on the field as a true freshman.

I stand corrected about Allen. And just because Heard had time off due to grades, he was a true freshman last year. He did not play anywhere else during that time and was good enough to see the field after not getting to play for a year.

I think we are missing the point here. If Walker is good enough to get on the field, Bo will put him in. Personally I don't see how he will blow away any competition ahead of him, though.

I stand corrected about Allen. And just because Heard had time off due to grades, he was a true freshman last year. He did not play anywhere else during that time and was good enough to see the field after not getting to play for a year.

I think we are missing the point here. If Walker is good enough to get on the field, Bo will put him in. Personally I don't see how he will blow away any competition ahead of him, though.

We agree here.

I don't think any of those players listed that played as true freshman had the depth and skill ahead of them like Dominic would have.

We've lost good receivers before. If he wants to leave fine - but, he should Google Keeston Terry to see what his future likely holds. Rarely do you see a recruit that flip-flops this much pan out at the next level.

Sum it up for everyone:

• 4 Star WR out of KC
  • Committed to Nebraska
  • Decommitted to Nebraska
  • Played one (?) year at KU
  • Now playing Safety at D2 Pitt St. (Kansas)

We've lost good receivers before. If he wants to leave fine - but, he should Google Keeston Terry to see what his future likely holds. Rarely do you see a recruit that flip-flops this much pan out at the next level.

Sum it up for everyone:

• 4 Star WR out of KC
  • Committed to Nebraska

For the record, Pitt St. is a quality program....

Sum it up for everyone:

• 4 Star WR out of KC
  • Committed to Nebraska

For the record, Pitt St. is a quality program....

Still Division 2