WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Dominic Walker@DW_SHOWTIME4

Toughest Decision of my life and No it's not fun deciding but im becoming a Man and I have to Make Grown Man Decisions It's now or never.

Ahhh to be 18.....

What do you mean? This is a big time decision...a decision that will affect the rest of his life. The fact that he lied to Bo does bother me a bit....but I still really want this guy and think he would fit in fine here.

Toughest Decision of my life and No it's not fun deciding but im becoming a Man and I have to Make Grown Man Decisions It's now or never.

Ahhh to be 18.....

What do you mean? This is a big time decision...a decision that will affect the rest of his life. The fact that he lied to Bo does bother me a bit....but I still really want this guy and think he would fit in fine here.

It'll be a first won't it? A kid who basically reaffirms his commitment twice than goes some place else? He's right though, he does need make up his own mind. Judging by all the grumbling and tweets I hear or read about, the kid wants a starting job handed to him. If he comes here, it won't happen unless he beats out some damn good competition. If he goes there, they'll probably be rolling out the carpet. I hope he stay N but at this point, I think his head is somewhere else. If that's the case than I don't even know if I wanna see him come here. I don't want someone who's heart is someplace else and isn't invested is the long term cause. Either way, I wish him luck with whatever ends up happening. Whether in Husker Red or Auburn Blue.

My $ 0.02

Ahhh to be 18.....

Because to say, "I'm becoming a grown man" when you're 18 usually implies immaturity (the opposite), especially when you're saying one thing and doing another in this kid's case. That's what I mean.

i'm glad the coaches are not as sensative as some of the fans why would we cut ties with a kid who is having a tough time making what could be the most important and difficult decison of his life to this point, has he gone about it in the best way no probably not but this kid and most of the recruits we go after didnt grow up die hard nebraska fans like most of us some of them may go back and fortha bit on what decision to make he has a bunch of big name schools promising him the world i cant imagine how difficult this must be if i was 17 or 18 i cant say i wouldnt get caught up in the recruiting process. i hope we get him and McWilson if we dont thats to bad but good luck to them both

• Fire 1

i'm glad the coaches are not as sensative as some of the fans why would we cut ties with a kid who is having a tough time making what could be the most important and difficult decison of his life to this point, has he gone about it in the best way no probably not but this kid and most of the recruits we go after didnt grow up die hard nebraska fans like most of us some of them may go back and fortha bit on what decision to make he has a bunch of big name schools promising him the world i cant imagine how difficult this must be if i was 17 or 18 i cant say i wouldnt get caught up in the recruiting process. i hope we get him and McWilson if we dont thats to bad but good luck to them both

I kind of understand the McWilson situation, and honestly I'm not worried about losing him.. but this game that Walker is playing... Come on Man! Don't play our coaches with "I'm fully committed to you" twice, and then say I'm still deciding. Just be honest with our coaches.

I kind of understand the McWilson situation, and honestly I'm not worried about losing him.. but this game that Walker is playing... Come on Man! Don't play our coaches with "I'm fully committed to you" twice, and then say I'm still deciding. Just be honest with our coaches.

I agree he hasnt gone about in the best way but this is a highschool kid they change their minds every ten seconds about everything this kind of stuff just doesnt suprise me there is plenty of recruits that play games or cant make up their minds or change their minds just wait it out no need to get upset and wish the kid good luck where ever he decides to play....but i do understand why fans get upset it is disappointing to loose a commit so close to NSD

One of the recruits we didn't hand an offer too, Jeff Badet, is hating on us. Dude is trying to make walker switch to AU:

Jeff Badet@jbadet_4

@DW_SHOWTIME4 I would've went to Nebraska with you but they were acting stupid. Slide to Auburn lol

Badet, I hope you are reading but stop your bitterness. It's okay that our coaches didn't think you were good enough. Maybe Carl Pelini can find a role for you on his roster.