UNL Student robbed of her beer - Pabst sends replacements

PBR won a blue ribbon at the 1893 Chicago World's Expo, I'll have you know, GSG, you snooty snobby snoot. If an award-winning beer isn't good enough for you then I bid you GOOD DAY, SIR!

:lol: Also Cream of Wheat, Shredded Wheat, Quaker Oats, and Juicy Fruit were present

You guys expect college students to drink good beer? What color are the skies in your world?

Hey hey hey hey, I drink somewhat decent beer.

Such as.....

I've had about 78 different beers, I've lost count. But I have the bottles to prove it. Wanting to get a picture of them all together sometime soon. But when I drink casually with my buds I drink Mich Ultra or Shock Top. If i'm going completely domestic it's Diet Bud.

Somebody just **allegedly** stole 2 kegs of Blue Moon from me at themonuclear bomb point! Can I get a replacement - anybody?

Must have been that same guy who stole my whole box of Jameson bottles!!

Wasn't that a keg and a squid and didn't you attend your own funeral? Or am I just imagining that?

Somebody just **allegedly** stole 2 kegs of Blue Moon from me at themonuclear bomb point! Can I get a replacement - anybody?

Must have been that same guy who stole my whole box of Jameson bottles!!

Wasn't that a keg and a squid and didn't you attend your own funeral? Or am I just imagining that?

Figured I might as well post it. Since I was compelled to look it up and watch it again. A classic. :lol: