Good win by OKC tonight. My favorite part of the game was when ESPN panned to the only two guys not wearing ONE OKC T-shirts. They didn't look too thrilled.

Do you guys think if LeBron would've won a championship when he was in Cleveland, meaning if the Cavs would've beaten the Lakers, do you think he would've gone to Miami?

Westbrook is playing like dookie.

OKC playing NO defense

Second half has been a completely different story.

Well, they did well in the third quarter. The 4th quarter shut James down :)

I better say its a joke before tschu goes off about me hating on James :lol:

I don't know how anyone could deny LeBron's propensity to disappear in the 4th quarter.

That black ref is TERRIBLE!! First he calls that charge a block and then he calls a foul when James is FADING AWAY and the defender has his arms straight in the air

racist

Fine the white refs are terrible, also. They are so biased its not even funny. Battier was all over Durant on that layup and nothing was called. They all suck!

Keep telling yourself that - your bias stinks a lot more than the refs does. How many dozens of times did Lebron and Wade drive hard to the hole with no calls tonight? There were good and bad both ways. Simmer.

That black ref is TERRIBLE!! First he calls that charge a block and then he calls a foul when James is FADING AWAY and the defender has his arms straight in the air

racist

Fine the white refs are terrible, also. They are so biased its not even funny. Battier was all over Durant on that layup and nothing was called. They all suck!

Keep telling yourself that - your bias stinks a lot more than the refs does. How many dozens of times did Lebron and Wade drive hard to the hole with no calls tonight? There were good and bad both ways. Simmer.

Apparently you didn't watch the Miami/Boston series. Or the Pacers/Miami series...

racist

Apparently you didn't watch the Miami/Boston series. Or the Pacers/Miami series...

I've watched the majority of all of them. The officials did an average job, yet consistent against both teams, in Game 1. Have you ever officiated basketball? I ref high school girls and boys, and even that is the most challenging exertion of reaction time, constant vigilance and quick thinking. I can't possibly fathom how difficult it must be trying to officiate the most talented athletes in the world. People don't realize that those in the stands and watching on television have an infinitely better angle to see things happen than the officials do.

I've watched the majority of all of them. The officials did an average job, yet consistent against both teams, in Game 1. Have you ever officiated basketball? I ref high school girls and boys, and even that is the most challenging exertion of reaction time, constant vigilance and quick thinking. I can't possibly fathom how difficult it must be trying to officiate the most talented athletes in the world. People don't realize that those in the stands and watching on television have an infinitely better angle to see things happen than the officials do.

Not basketball, but an umpire in baseball

Not basketball, but an umpire in baseball

Then you should appreciate the difficulty even better than I; I think baseball is even more difficult, although perhaps only for certain moments and not as consistently breakneck and nonstop.