(OSU) Recruit spooked over sex offender pic

ADS

Personally I think Alex just got cold feet after making a quick commit, coincidentally the creepy stalker story just happened to come along at the same time resulting in his dad making some emotional comments that were then taken out of context and blown out of proportion by the usual "negative Ohio State news = big hits" news machine.

A coincidence is if the perv takes a picture with some other kid while Alex is in town. Cause and effect is Alex being the kid in the picture. You OSU guys are too close to see it, I guess.

Who else is recruiting the kid?

Top 6 on his list (no order): Ohio State, Florida, Notre Dame, Penn State, Stanford, USC.

So let me get this straight.

Dad's worried about the fact that the kid possibly came in contact with a pedophile, but you're willing to have him commit to Penn St, embroiled in a scandal involving a pedophile.

Either his dad is either a hypocrite or an idiot...

Top 6 on his list (no order): Ohio State, Florida, Notre Dame, Penn State, Stanford, USC.

Dad's worried about the fact that the kid possibly came in contact with a pedophile, but you're willing to have him commit to Penn St, embroiled in a scandal involving a pedophile.

Now you know why we know this isn't the real reason. A fan who's a predator is enough to leave a commitment, but an institution who had it in their own house for years is still in consideration.

Now you know why we know this isn't the real reason. A fan who's a predator is enough to leave a commitment, but an institution who had it in their own house for years is still in consideration.

Yeah. Seems like he'd try to go after a place like Nebraska instead of Peder-State. Not that we'd want him. Since we haven't offered or anything.

A coincidence is if the perv takes a picture with some other kid while Alex is in town. Cause and effect is Alex being the kid in the picture. You OSU guys are too close to see it, I guess.

Correlation does not equate causation. (Some of) you Nebraska guys are unable to look beyond a small sensationalized part of the story I guess.

What's a pederast?

2w6f0hx.jpg

LOL

http://espn.go.com/c...nior-linebacker

Sounds like Alex had no say in the matter. Daddy Anzalone really doesn't trust his son(who is a 6-3 linebacker) to handle himself. Helicopter dad if ever there was one.

Not saying he shouldn't be concerned but he is really clueless about the world.

If your kid was interacting with one of them you'd become an Apache Helicopter Dad.

Yeah. Seems like he'd try to go after a place like Nebraska instead of Peder-State. Not that we'd want him. Since we haven't offered or anything.

Well he is one of the top rated LBs in the country.

LOL

http://espn.go.com/c...nior-linebacker

Sounds like Alex had no say in the matter. Daddy Anzalone really doesn't trust his son(who is a 6-3 linebacker) to handle himself. Helicopter dad if ever there was one.

Not saying he shouldn't be concerned but he is really clueless about the world.

If your kid was interacting with one of them you'd become an Apache Helicopter Dad.

Absolutely.......If my 10 year old son was in a club at night with a pederast I would be very worried. 17 year old dude who is 6-3 and planning on being a LINEBACKER in college? not so much.

Even if I was, the dude was on a visit under his PARENT'S WATCH. His Father was in charge. Not the University. This is the definition of an unofficial visit. The ridiculous comments he made when it was under his watch were pathetic.

So realistically...What are the chances anyone at Penn State even winks at a kid from now on?

So realistically...What are the chances anyone at Penn State even winks at a kid from now on?

unless its a hot chick, probably not very high....