RB Jojo Kemp

I say we need to take Jojo no matter what. We have the room to do it, make it happen. Take him as one of the ATH's in the class; I like the kid's potential as a slot receiver on slants/screens. Or just a straight go-burn 'em.

I agree 100% with taking him as an athlete. But I personally believe he could be the next Honey Badger minus the pot smoking.

Haven't watched much of his highlights... Does he have the skill to play CB? Isn't he a bit on the short side?

Dennard was as well. If Dennard was Prince's size he would have been drafted in the top five. When I watch him, to me I feel it screams cb/safety. Love the kids game and wish we'd take him.

Checked his stats, saw he was 5'10". My bad, for some reason I was thinking he was closer to a 5'8".

Don't know why we never updated this, but Jojo decommitted from USF back in October. Seems like it's us and Pitt right now since he visted Pitt last weekend and maybe West Virginia.

Actually, I didn't fully read, He said that Pitt is his number one and that the visit was 'perfect.' Nothing could have gone better in his eyes. So i think we're outta this one. Said the only reason he didn't commit is because he wants to make sure it's the perfect choice.

Don't know why we never updated this, but Jojo decommitted from USF back in October. Seems like it's us and Pitt right now since he visted Pitt last weekend and maybe West Virginia.

Actually, I didn't fully read, He said that Pitt is his number one and that the visit was 'perfect.' Nothing could have gone better in his eyes. So i think we're outta this one. Said the only reason he didn't commit is because he wants to make sure it's the perfect choice.

i.e. He wants to make sure we dont have room for him first

Oh, we have room for him! ;)

Oh, we have room for him! ;)

Thinks that Pitt is on the upswing and wants to be a part of that :/

Sitting pretty well with Newby....

I know and I love Newby and would gladly have him. But, Jojo almost seems like there's so many places we could put him. Slot reciever, corner, safety, runningback. He just seems to have so much athleticism and shiftiness.

I would think we could find a spot for someone who's a top shelf athlete...

Sitting pretty well with Newby....

I know and I love Newby and would gladly have him. But, Jojo almost seems like there's so many places we could put him. Slot reciever, corner, safety, runningback. He just seems to have so much athleticism and shiftiness.

I would think we could find a spot for someone who's a top shelf athlete...

That's my point, but the fact is, if he's set on running back and we grab newby. he's going to pitt. and vice versa if jojo would commit. but i think we'd grab newby first.

Newby is priority #1.

Taking this guy would greatly jeopardize that.

That's what I'm trying to say. You obviously can't get everybody you want. I'm saying Jojo could be great outside of runningback if he'd agree to commit as an athlete. Which seems unlikely, while if he was a running back i'd take him below Newby. I want to see Jojo at other positions.

Newby is priority #1.

Taking this guy would greatly jeopardize that.

That's what I'm trying to say. You obviously can't get everybody you want. I'm saying Jojo could be great outside of runningback if he'd agree to commit as an athlete. Which seems unlikely, while if he was a running back i'd take him below Newby. I want to see Jojo at other positions.

Yeah, me too probably. I'd love to see his athleticism on our defense. Probably will never happen though.