RB Jojo Kemp

• 2 weeks later...

wonder where we stand with this kid now..... hopefully still in the game!! im desperate!!
I was wondering this too. Where do we actually stand with any RB's?

I am wondering on about every position except qb myself. I think we are in the running for several very good RB's between Kemp, Newby, David Williams and Cornelius Elder. Plus we have a good stable of young backs now with Heard and Abdullah having 2 years left and Cross with 3. It's a great situation for a kid to come in and redshirt, get a year of light game experience and 2 to 3 years of heavy playing time.

Oh great, Texas is recruiting him now...we are screwed

I think Texas has started losing some credibility with recruits after the last couple seasons they've had. This is this best chance we've had in a while to go head to head with Texas on recruits.

I was being sarcastic with my post...Look at his right hand in the picture that was posted of him getting a tat.

Is focusing more on his senior season right now, which is why he has been pretty quiet lately.

"I can bring hard work and dedication," Kemp said. "I'm a power runner with speed. I'm good in the passing, too."

maybe just a teaser thing on scout... but he also mentioned a recruiting do over....huhhhh

Is focusing more on his senior season right now, which is why he has been pretty quiet lately.

"I can bring hard work and dedication," Kemp said. "I'm a power runner with speed. I'm good in the passing, too."

maybe just a teaser thing on scout... but he also mentioned a recruiting do over....huhhhh

I know this isn't exactly the best place for this, but what the heck is your sig irie? I can't help but stop and try to figure out what the heck is going on every time I see it...