The Zombie Apocalypse has begun!

Miami man shot by police was eating victim's face

"The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses."

"The police officer confronted the aggressor, and he was like a rabid dog and confronted the officer. Then the officer shot the person four times."

"The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots."

Exclusive Photos from the scene:

JPowA.St.56.jpeg1a3ZCW.St.56.jpeg

Nielsens-Dead-Man-walking-tall-0LG4TB9-x-large.jpg

My team: Gabriel Iglesias, Megan Fox, Vladimir Putin, Glenn Beck and some random people from work.

Must have;

One fat guy. Well liked, funny, moral compass of group and if needed can be sacrificed to zombies.

One extremely hot lady. Mainly just to be there and be sexy.

One bad ass renegade. He can protect us and also serve as a villain. Also the member of the group who will probably secretly know something about the outbreak that we may not.

One crazy conspiracy nut...dies early.

A bunch of background people who come and go throughout the ordeal. All are eventually eaten.

My team: Gabriel Iglesias, Megan Fox, Vladimir Putin, Glenn Beck and some random people from work.

Must have;

One fat guy. Well liked, funny, moral compass of group and if needed can be sacrificed to zombies.

One extremely hot lady. Mainly just to be there and be sexy.

One bad ass renegade. He can protect us and also serve as a villain. Also the member of the group who will probably secretly know something about the outbreak that we may not.

One crazy conspiracy nut...dies early.

A bunch of background people who come and go throughout the ordeal. All are eventually eaten.

Thanks, now you ruined it for me

FPS Russia for sure and Liam Neeson (sp?). Also considered would be Yoda, Obi-won, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Batman. In reserve would be the Human Torch, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, and Cyclops.

Dont forget crocodile dundee.

The picture of the guy's chewed up face is a bit disturbing. So I'm putting it behind a link: LINK

(It looks a lot like the salsa I just slathered all over the two tacos I ate for supper. Mmmmmm. Salsa! )

I'm still skeptical, thinking this looks like a hoax. If not, well, dang.

/edit: I'm guessing the picture on the left is a hoax. Still not sure whether the whole event is real or a hoax.