RB Pierre Cormier [Arizona Commit]

• 1 month later...

One has to like his balance while running. Seems he has a knack at avoiding the shoe string tackles. Also seems to have a knack for knowing how to escape/avoid the big hit. These coupled with his speed and agility makes him look impressive. Seems to have a very quick burst and ability to achieve top speed in a step or two. Can't say I see anything negative about his ability.

What is with these kids and the music they put to these videos, this is something you listen to with your friends not something you put on for public viewing when trying to impress adults. Other than that he looks like a very capable back, if he is willing to put in the work to be good at the next level.

What is with these kids and the music they put to these videos, this is something you listen to with your friends not something you put on for public viewing when trying to impress adults. Other than that he looks like a very capable back, if he is willing to put in the work to be good at the next level.

I am guessing Bo has used his mute button more than the average guy.

PIERRE CORMIER, RB, 5-10, 180, 4.5, SAN DIEGO (MADISON), CALIFORNIA

“It’s not in any specific order but not it’s Nebraska, Arizona, and Boise State. I think I’m going to throw Oregon State in their as well.” Cormier said who’s his top schools right now.

Why The Huskers

“They run the ball a lot, their offense is really good, they have a great coaching staff. It’s just a great place to play football. It’s a great football environment that’s what I like about it.” Cormier said

“I plan on taking an official I haven’t been there yet,” Cormier said about plans with Nebraska. “I have to talk with my parents and stuff. I did some research and found out some real good stuff about it (NU).” Cormier said

“Big Ten season gets a lot of attention; it would be a great experience to play In front of a lot of people every week. Be around good football environment – great coaching.”

Great Fit In Big Ten

“They (Nebraska) are really interested in me. I guess with my speed, get to play in the Big Ten conference that would be huge. There’s not much speed in the Big Ten football.” Cormier said

Strong Interest In Nebraska

“In the Big Ten conference that’s what they (NU) really like the most; I play fast on the field. That’s another reason why I have them in my top 3, plus Nebraska seemed the most interested, just the way they are recruiting me. That’s why I’m looking at them.” Cormier said

“They (Nebraska) looked at my highlight tape they see the elusiveness and stuff. There are a lot of times during a game I have to lower my shoulder and run between tackles.”

“Last year I was a low runner guy but my favorite thing was getting in space and has people miss. Get a fresh start and run downhill, I’m able to do that as well.” Cormier said

Wildcats

“That’s one thing too closer to home,” Cormier remarked about Arizona. “That’s why I need to see far away from home see how it feels like to me. That’s one thing I like about Arizona.”

“I like the coaching staff there (UofA), the offense they run as well. I feel it would be a good school to go to school wise and football. I like the PAC 10 conference it’s just like the Big Ten type of offense. I can fit into that offense really well and be successful, so I’ll take that into consideration.” Cormier said

“With them (Boise State) they are kind of similar to Nebraska in some ways; a great football environment, coaching, they will have good players around me. They are nationally known that’s what kind of school I like too” Cormier said

Boise Wins

“Boise coaches seem really they’ve been there for a while. They did a good job the last few years winning games stuff like that. A program that has been winning lately that’s what I’m been looking for.” Cormier said

Looking at the Beaver’s as an upstart program, opportunities

“I feel like it’s a school I should look into a little more, just because the success they’ve had their in the past and its PAC 10 football. That’s something I can’t look past – running their offense.” Cormier said

Cormier said he will take his visit in the fall and plans on committing in November. High on academics and what to go where he and compete soon as possible.