Post your current vehicle

I'll play.

Sold my baby last year. 1996 Mustang. Laser Red. Named her Red Zeppelin. Bought it cash my sophomore year of HS and drove it for 10 awesome years.

1996_ford_mustang_coupe_gt_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Last summer, my dad's company was selling off some of their cars to employee families. I decided to sell Red Zeppelin. I think it had 190K on it. Transmission went out on it one week after the sale.

Bought a 2006 Chrysler 300. $1,001. It has 130K on it now.

Chrysler-300-Silver-f-3-4-resized.jpg

My ride since high school. She's got a little more wear on her now though...

F-bodies FTW. LT1?

Ha I wish, it's just an RS. All show not much go.

Actually I should say I wish it had an LS1 in it. Wouldn't want to go through the pain that is the optispark.

Actually I should say I wish it had an LS1 in it. Wouldn't want to go through the pain that is the optispark.

This is true. I drove a 98TA for many years and one of my friends drove a LT1 Camaro. Endless LT1 vs. LS1 arguments resulted.

They both have their perks, I just think the LT1's have the biggest down side. Friend in high school had a 98TA as well and man would that bad boy plant you in the seat, loved it!

No pics. Nothin special really. Just your typical 99 F250 Powerstroke with 436,000 miles on it.

take it to a million, bro. that thing will last forever.

I fully intend on it-if I live that long. It's rate of use is going to drop drastically since we just got us a suburban for the family trips. My derbyin/racin will have to pick up dramatically to keep that 7,000/mile per year pace.

It's not my daily driver. I have an older beater '87 chevy 4x4 for that.

If that's a problem we'll meet you in Holdrege and you can tow us to Wakeeney, KS this summer. :D

• 2 weeks later...

No pics. Nothin special really. Just your typical 99 F250 Powerstroke with 436,000 miles on it.

take it to a million, bro. that thing will last forever.

I fully intend on it-if I live that long. It's rate of use is going to drop drastically since we just got us a suburban for the family trips. My derbyin/racin will have to pick up dramatically to keep that 7,000/mile per year pace.

It's not my daily driver. I have an older beater '87 chevy 4x4 for that.

If that's a problem we'll meet you in Holdrege and you can tow us to Wakeeney, KS this summer. :D

What's in Wakeeny?