QB in this class?

So I just spent 45 minutes reading different BRW and recruiting profile threads and I am more confused than ever. Can some of you in the know confirm that I am right or wrong with what I think I just learned?

Bailey- we really wanted him but he surprise committed to Illinois. Now he may be rethinking that and has reached out to our coaches.....allegedly?

Kinkaide- we also want him but we may have screwed it up by slow playing him for Bailey? and he was maybe coming to BRW but now isn't but that doesn't mean he is done with or? or some people think it does? May still visit during the season?

Stanton- the newest (and therefore sexiest ) favorite on the board. Was just at camp, impressed and then got an offer. Still is going to a few schools but looks like we may get him?

Hobbs- also was just here on an unofficial. Looks like a fall back plan?

Scott- would come here if we offered but we haven't.

Am I right about this?

So I just spent 45 minutes reading different BRW and recruiting profile threads and I am more confused than ever. Can some of you in the know confirm that I am right or wrong with what I think I just learned?

Bailey- we really wanted him but he surprise committed to Illinois. Now he may be rethinking that and has reached out to our coaches.....allegedly?

Kinkaide- we also want him but we may have screwed it up by slow playing him for Bailey? and he was maybe coming to BRW but now isn't but that doesn't mean he is done with or? or some people think it does? May still visit during the season?

Stanton- the newest (and therefore sexiest ) favorite on the board. Was just at camp, impressed and then got an offer. Still is going to a few schools but looks like we may get him?

Hobbs- also was just here on an unofficial. Looks like a fall back plan?

Scott- would come here if we offered but we haven't.

Am I right about this?

Yes. Except its Kincade.

That seems pretty accurate. I'm not sure that Hobbs is really a fall back plan though. As far as I know he has an offer with no stipulations to it.

I agree, everything seems to point at bringing in 2 QB's. 1 definite QB only recruit and a QB/ATH who will get a shot but can add good value in other positions. I think Hobbs is the later and the staff would take him regardless and still push for another QB.

This is my uninformed & uneducated guess based off of 2 minutes of highlight film.

It looks to me like Kincade is the best passer. He is the most accurate passer of the group. His running is decent but the passing game is his forte.

Hobbs is the best runner of the four but has the most work to do as a passer.

Bailey and Stanton are kind of in between the 2 listed above with Bailey sitting more to the running side of things. Bailey has the most upside in terms of run/pass talent of the four, but needs to develop his passing game. Stanton has the least speed of the 3 but offers more power in his running. He is more advanced in the passing game.

Lanning was invited to BRW I think from what I read. He's another guy that has good upside on his run/pass talents. Again I would but him somewhere in the middle of the Kincade/Hobbs scale.

So pick your poison.

i have watched recruiting for awhile now, and i seem to see a pattern being devoloped....nu can get a few defensive players, but it seems tough to get offensive skilled players to come here. i am not sure what the deal is, maybe nu,s offensive recruiting staff not good recruiters or something eles....i hope nu can get some good silled people, qb is a postition them seem to be unable to grab a good one....the team starts around the qb, and nu cannot grab a good one..

i have watched recruiting for awhile now, and i seem to see a pattern being devoloped....nu can get a few defensive players, but it seems tough to get offensive skilled players to come here. i am not sure what the deal is, maybe nu,s offensive recruiting staff not good recruiters or something eles....i hope nu can get some good silled people, qb is a postition them seem to be unable to grab a good one....the team starts around the qb, and nu cannot grab a good one..

What about the class of 2011?

So Tommy Armstrong was not a good "get" ?

So Tommy Armstrong was not a good "get" ?

Or J Westy?