I met Scott Frost today!

After shopping at my favorite golf store in Eugene, I was getting into my car when I saw Scott Frost walk past my friend's car. I hopped out and asked if I could shake his hand. I told him I was a huge Nebraska fan and he was one of my favorite all time Huskers.

A lot of times when you meet somebody "famous", it's a let down as many turn out to be jerks. Not Scott. Scott was very gracious with his time and shared a few thoughts regarding Pac 12 football.

A great day to be a Husker!

• Fire 1

I hope I run into him out there sometime, that would be awesome....Im in Eugene and Springfield a few times a year visiting family

If you run into him.... He will knock you down!!

He was bigger than I thought he'd be.

The three OU sooners at the 2:18 mark would agree that Frost can bring the wood.

Very cool! I met Eric Crouch a few years ago. He was very polite and took time to talk with us. Can't beat these Nebraska boys! :)

Yeah.... Can someone dig up Crouch running over the Iowa guy near the sideline on his way to a score!

Here you go RedRedJarvisRedwhine. Crouch was simply a running machine! Man I wish he was still playing for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiRv7J2f7_w

Very cool! I met Eric Crouch a few years ago. He was very polite and took time to talk with us. Can't beat these Nebraska boys! :)

Yeah.... Can someone dig up Crouch running over the Iowa guy near the sideline on his way to a score!

Here you go RedRedJarvisRedwhine. Crouch was simply a running machine! Man I wish he was still playing for us.

Thanks Duke..... Ahhh!!! Could watch that all day! chuckleshuffle

Thanks Duke..... Ahhh!!! Could watch that all day! chuckleshuffle

Sweet! Me too! Crouch was amazing! Thanks Duke!

I ran against Scott Frost in high school in the 110 hurdles :) He was a pretty cool dude even back then.

I remember warming up before the race and him being next to me in lane 5 and he said after the race that he wondered how I was going to run those high hurdles (I'm only 5'7" tall)...but he was pretty big even back then (he threw shotput for crying out loud!). He was very nice even after the race.

Was probably nice to you cause he whipped yo azz!! :D

After shopping at my favorite golf store in Eugene, I was getting into my car when I saw Scott Frost walk past my friend's car. I hopped out and asked if I could shake his hand. I told him I was a huge Nebraska fan and he was one of my favorite all time Huskers.

A lot of times when you meet somebody "famous", it's a let down as many turn out to be jerks. Not Scott. Scott was very gracious with his time and shared a few thoughts regarding Pac 12 football.

A great day to be a Husker!

Cool story man and its always a surreal moment when you meant a present or ex Husker player who turn out to be a down to earth guy.

I could have met Scott Frost at the Hy-Vee here in South Sioux City about 10+ years ago but I can't remember why I didn't see him. Either I had something going on or I was out of town, anyways I missed out and wish I could go back in time to meet him lol.