Been holding my breath on this guy,

Okay dick...

Here's your explanation:

I heard a bunch when this guy signed, but didn't get to see him/hear about him in spring scrimmage, etc....

I read the article and now I'm excited to see him play this fall. It sounds like he's doing well and has a ton of talent.

I'm glad to have an update on him, thought some other people might be too...good enough Foppa, you condescending prick?

Easy there Foppa is a well respected guy around here.. Take it to the shed

Maybe he shouldn't be. This seemed like a legitimate thread and he came in just do deride it.

It doesn't matter whether or not a poster is respected, whatever that means. And it doesn't matter that he throws a few posts in a thread to deride it. The point is, you can't call someone a dick, or a condescending prick. It's verboten. Simple as that. If you don't like what he said then make some condescending snarky post back to him. Without the name calling.

/btw, That was one freaky weird vid that Foppa posted. Watching it makes me feel like Donnie--like a child wandering into the middle of a movie. :lol:

yeah, i know there's no name calling. been on this board for about 5.5 years or so.

it didn't bother me one bit the first time he posted something about his distaste for my thread, but then inexplicably, he came back and further condescended it with his snarky comment and video.

i blatanly broke the rules and told him how i felt about his lack of 'interest', but i felt like i called him exactly how he was being. won't happen again.

anyway, it does make me wish we could have seen the spring game. i know it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme, but there are guys like Klatchko (sp?), carnes, Seisay, Peat, etc... that have kinda fallen off the 'fan radar' just cuz we haven't got to see them. i thought it was a nice article to bring him back into my conscience.

any other info on some of the Juco, RFr etc would be nice to see as well

Okay dick...

Here's your explanation:

I heard a bunch when this guy signed, but didn't get to see him/hear about him in spring scrimmage, etc....

I read the article and now I'm excited to see him play this fall. It sounds like he's doing well and has a ton of talent.

I'm glad to have an update on him, thought some other people might be too...good enough Foppa, you condescending prick?

Easy there Foppa is a well respected guy around here.. Take it to the shed

Maybe he shouldn't be. This seemed like a legitimate thread and he came in just do deride it.

It doesn't matter whether or not a poster is respected, whatever that means. And it doesn't matter that he throws a few posts in a thread to deride it. The point is, you can't call someone a dick, or a condescending prick. It's verboten. Simple as that. If you don't like what he said then make some condescending snarky post back to him. Without the name calling.

/btw, That was one freaky weird vid that Foppa posted. Watching it makes me feel like Donnie--like a child wandering into the middle of a movie. :lol:

yeah, i know there's no name calling. been on this board for about 5.5 years or so.

it didn't bother me one bit the first time he posted something about his distaste for my thread, but then inexplicably, he came back and further condescended it with his snarky comment and video.

i blatanly broke the rules and told him how i felt about his lack of 'interest', but i felt like i called him exactly how he was being. won't happen again.

anyway, it does make me wish we could have seen the spring game. i know it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme, but there are guys like Klatchko (sp?), carnes, Seisay, Peat, etc... that have kinda fallen off the 'fan radar' just cuz we haven't got to see them. i thought it was a nice article to bring him back into my conscience.

With Charles Jackson eligible now I would have liked to see him as well.

With Charles Jackson eligible now I would have liked to see him as well.

Yeah, I wish we could've seen all those guys you mention. And probably a few others I can't think of right now--like the guys coming off their redshirt season. Not having a spring game makes the offseason seem about twice as long.

To I am I: You're obviously more than welcome to post whatever you like. You've probably posted better stuff than I ever have, and if every Huskerboard member had a dollar for every dumb thing I said... :) And I agree that Seisay has potential, but no one really knows what will happen with him. As Husker fans, we always hope for the best. My first comment was just to get your input on the article, which you eventually gave after I posted again when it looked like the thread was going nowhere. I wasn't trying to insult you, it was more about the direction of the thread. Sorry if I offended.

You must admit though...the thread really took off once you got pissed. Now can we please start fall camp to see how these guys pan out?

To I am I: You're obviously more than welcome to post whatever you like. You've probably posted better stuff than I ever have, and if every Huskerboard member had a dollar for every dumb thing I said... :) And I agree that Seisay has potential, but no one really knows what will happen with him. As Husker fans, we always hope for the best. My first comment was just to get your input on the article, which you eventually gave after I posted again when it looked like the thread was going nowhere. I wasn't trying to insult you, it was more about the direction of the thread. Sorry if I offended.

You must admit though...the thread really took off once you got pissed. Now can we please start fall camp to see how these guys pan out?

We can all agree im one of the best thread derailers. I would really like to see the backup DEs start showing some progress..

We can all agree im one of the best thread derailers. I would really like to see the backup DEs start showing some progress..

i would like to see the starting DEs make some progress, i know we play a different kind of defense then most with the whole 2 gap thing or whatever its called, but its been awhile since the huskers have had a good rush end

Seisay is supposed to be damn talented and if there any position on D a guy can step-in and play it's cb. Considering Dennard was working off a torn quad and hardly in top form I'm not really expecting a drop-off at this position. I think we'll see an improved secondary under Joseph this season.

no hard feelings, lol.

i don't post too often so when i got a little excited over that article i wanted to hear some input. i guess a little cursing and flaming did get it going, lol...sorry to the mods

so, who are these backup D-ends, am i missing someone? if our corners can be as good as advertised, a nice rush off the end could see us move out of that 100+ sack ranking we had last year. have meredith and martin shown us as good as they can be, or is there actually room for improvement?

no hard feelings, lol.

i don't post too often so when i got a little excited over that article i wanted to hear some input. i guess a little cursing and flaming did get it going, lol...sorry to the mods

so, who are these backup D-ends, am i missing someone? if our corners can be as good as advertised, a nice rush off the end could see us move out of that 100+ sack ranking we had last year. have meredith and martin shown us as good as they can be, or is there actually room for improvement?

Merideth needs to lose some weight looks oversized. Could lose about 10 pounds if he would cut off the stash and the hair.

I think Ankrah should be the starter and Martin should be a third down pash rusher.