DE Jamone Boyd [Kansas State Commit]

Nexus

• 1 month later...

Police spokesperson Sgt. Chris Depue said he can’t tell us exactly what Boyd has been charged with because the officer’s report hasn’t been completed

Read. More. Carefully.

Really? When has it been legal to charge someone at a later time with a crime? Murder or something serious like that, yes because of evidence to point you towards the crime. When you are taken into custody, you are told what you are exactly being charged with.

Thats like getting pulled over for speeding, and the officer ticketing you for it. Then visiting you the next day because he forgot that you didn't use your turn signal too.

Its a quote from the article, not something im pulling out of thin air.

It also said in another article that he got suspended for 1 game during the season for disciplinary reasons. I dont need much more evidence then all of that. But hey, if the coaches want to take him...in Bo i trust. Just dont think it will happen. Just my opinion.

I am just giving my opinion too man. I don't think you, myself, or anyone else here knows the exact story. 1 day suspension could be anything from skipping school, missing practice, being late to class to much. You never know. I am not going to judge someone when I don't know the circumstances. I am definitely not going to judge someone because I think he talks like a "thug". I have looked on his twitter account, and I don't see one thing that even resembles him being a "thug".

https://twitter.com/jam_one58

Ready to judge him now?

• Fire 1

Different perspective to hopefully slow down this argument...

Football is all this kid probably has. He was getting caught. Realized his only opportunity at college might be slipping away. He panicked. Ease up on him, its not like this kid repeatedly has these kind of issues. Plus, prove to me he is charged with aggravated assault on an officer.

Thank you. All I been saying. Not one time have I seen he was being charged with anything besides resisting and possession. He is a kid, kids mess up. Sometimes more than others. This could be his eye opener and he could clean his crap up. If he repeatedly got in trouble with the law, I wouldn't hesitate to say not to give this kid a shot. Actually, I would question why Bo even offered him to begin with.

When I was in high school I was a dumbass and vandalized a couple cars. When I was brought into the police station I was charged with "conspiracy" as there were other guys there. When I went to court, the charge was changed to "criminal mischief". It happens all the time.

You were also told what your charge was. Conspiracy to destruction of private/public property??? Conspiracy to commit murder? Conspiracy to commit arson? I spoke with a friend of mine who is an officer in Omaha, and he stated if there was an assault on an officer, it would have been charged at the time of an arrest, not at a later time.

I actually am a cop, and here in kansas assault does not mean you hit somebody, that would be battery. And also the officer may have wanted to charge one thing, but the county/city prosecutor can change the charges if he wants. and also the officer could have told him he was being charged for one thing, but there could have been more charges then just the one.