DE Jamone Boyd [Kansas State Commit]

Nexus

Has been talking package deal with Zach Hannon for quite some time, and out of all package deals you hear about these guys really sound like they want to play together. With Mathis waiting until the UAA game to announce im not sure what the coaches would do. If they tell Boyd to hold off on committing we could risk losing Hannon.

Personally i say they take both of these kids and forget about Mathis, it really sounds like he wont make it. Would suck if we lost both of them waiting for Mathis and then he never qualifies.

Has been talking package deal with Zach Hannon for quite some time, and out of all package deals you hear about these guys really sound like they want to play together. With Mathis waiting until the UAA game to announce im not sure what the coaches would do. If they tell Boyd to hold off on committing we could risk losing Hannon.

Personally i say they take both of these kids and forget about Mathis, it really sounds like he wont make it. Would suck if we lost both of them waiting for Mathis and then he never qualifies.

I agree I think we need to be done with mathis. he had several blowups at the opening and other players and coaches didnt like him one bit. lets let him go the juco route or wherever and lets take boyd and hannon as a package.

• 2 weeks later...