DE Jamone Boyd [Kansas State Commit]

Nexus

Just a reminder that his game on ESPN starts in about 15 minutes.

Ha! Had him in at FB in their jumbo set!

Didn't look like he was really comfortable carrying the ball but would still be a load to bring down.

Not sure they should go back to that package - didn't work out very well for them.

Announcer just said Lee Summit dressed 174 kids for this game! Try cracking that 2 deep! :)

Just a reminder that his game on ESPN starts in about 15 minutes.

Ha! Had him in at FB in their jumbo set!

Didn't look like he was really comfortable carrying the ball but would still be a load to bring down.

Not sure they should go back to that package - didn't work out very well for them.

Announcer just said Lee Summit dressed 174 kids for this game! Try cracking that 2 deep! :)

How can a high school afford that? Locker space, equipment etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Visiting us next week

What about Wisconsin??

Wisconsin can go f*ck themselves.

I'm talking to you Bucky. ;)

I think it's awesome that we have guys like Bucky and others for other teams on this board. Bucky, you are a class act and enjoyable to have on this board.

Oh me too. By a longshot. I'm glad Bucky's here too. Any fan of another team that is a non-troll that sticks around is always welcome.

As for the teams they support... I could give two craps unless NU is playing them. Then I fiercely want them to lose for obvious reasons.