DE Jamone Boyd [Kansas State Commit]

Nexus

He won't be making it to a 4 year college I don't think. JUCO bound.

I am (a drunk) EZ-E and I endorse this message.

This kid wasn't going to be a Thomas Brown or an Afalava or a Braylon Heard. Although I want Boyd on the team, he has a lot more growing up to do than the 17-18 year old kids that we are currently signing.

(Slightly Drunken Confession) Hey Speed and Paulie, remember when I said I wasn't sold on Thomas Brown last cycle and that son of a bitch ended up proving me wrong and almost starting??????????? lol

Officer used a taser on him too!

A kid of his size, it was probably needed. Stupid stupid. Football was his ticket and he may have thrown that away. I hate to say it, but really???????? Really dude??????????????

has some growing up to do. Hopefully he can turn it around in JUCO and at the very least earn a college degree to help better his life down the road. Hate to see kids like this fail. Has all the talent needed to develop into a solid player. Just gotta get that head on his shoulders working!

• Fire 1

Officer used a taser on him too!

A kid of his size, it was probably needed. Stupid stupid. Football was his ticket and he may have thrown that away. I hate to say it, but really???????? Really dude??????????????

has some growing up to do. Hopefully he can turn it around in JUCO and at the very least earn a college degree to help better his life down the road. Hate to see kids like this fail. Has all the talent needed to develop into a solid player. Just gotta get that head on his shoulders working!

I feel Iowa Western is a place we need to utilize more. We may be able to get an OC out of them :)

You know, Bo may keep his offer and give the kid a second chance. You never know, and I don't think anyone knows the full extent of the story. His actions aren't right, but he is young and never been in trouble before. The kids who know him, says thats not him in any way.

depending on the circumstances surrounding this situation, I have no problem with this.

Exactly, and if its minor, this may be a steal for Nebraska, like Stanton was. I am a firm believer on giving people a second chance if they aren't a repeated offender. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. Dennard is a perfect example. Pat's gave him a second chance, and look at him now.

You know, Bo may keep his offer and give the kid a second chance. You never know, and I don't think anyone knows the full extent of the story. His actions aren't right, but he is young and never been in trouble before. The kids who know him, says thats not him in any way.

depending on the circumstances surrounding this situation, I have no problem with this.

Exactly, and if its minor, this may be a steal for Nebraska, like Stanton was. I am a firm believer on giving people a second chance if they aren't a repeated offender. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. Dennard is a perfect example. Pat's gave him a second chance, and look at him now.

i agree