Got a bet going with a friend on T-Marts stats this year...

We picked the following categories and we just put 2 dollars on each category. Whoever is closer, obviously wins that category. What do you think?

Teacher Angry Man

Pass yards: 2,500 1,800

Rush Yards: 800 750

Total TD's: 30 25

Ints: 9 15

Lost Fumbles: 7 8

Completion %: 61 54

Feel free to add your numbers if you want.

Sorry for the format, I tried to make it better, my guesses are in bold and Angry Man is the other set. Also, I thought I posted this in another section, I did not think anyone wanted more T-mart posts here! haha

But yeah, 2 dollars per stat, crazy cash!

Pass: 18

Rush: 22

TD: 0

Ints: 0

Fumbles: 0

Completion: 42.7%

This is Brion Carnes' year*. No doubt in my mind.

* Note - Martinez gets pulled before finishing his first series against Southern Miss. Carnes comes in to lead the Huskers to the Rose Bowl. Tommie Frazier is seen in Pasadena with a rose between his teeth saying, "Told ya!"

• Fire 1

i'd say you're pretty spot on. maybe a little low on the rush yards. I think he'll have his step back, putting up at least 4 100 yard games. (someone will need to take some carries from Rex and I'm not as confident in ameer as some) He'll easily find another 550ish in the other 10 games. (yes I have us playing in the championship game - it's the offseason and HuskerFowler has been trying to get me to drink the koolaid for weeks now)

We picked the following categories and we just put 2 dollars on each category. Whoever is closer, obviously wins that category. What do you think?

Teacher Angry Man T-Mart 2011

Pass yards: 2,500 1,800 (2089)

Rush Yards: 800 750 (874)

Total TD's: 30 25 (22)

Ints: 9 15 (8)

Lost Fumbles: 7 8 (??)

Completion %: 61 54 (56%)

The stats in brackets are T-Mart's 2011 numbers. Surely, he'll be as good or better than last year. (IDK how many fumbles he lost.) I'd say you'll win more of those bets than you'll lose.

Teacher Angry Man

Your friend thinks he'll do worse than last year, and he's also obviously never watched The Price is Right. If he thinks your pick for rushing is too high, he should have picked 799. It also doesn't make much sense. Martinez rushed for more than that in each of his previous years. He's also never had a completion rate that low. I'm curious to know why he thinks Martinez will get worse in nearly every single statistic. You should have bet more $.

The weirdest thing is you both picked him to score more TDs than he did in either year. It's not weird that you picked it, but it's weird that your friend, who thinks Martinez will get worse in every category, thinks he will score more touchdowns.

Teacher Angry Man

Your friend thinks he'll do worse than last year, and he's also obviously never watched The Price is Right. If he thinks your pick for rushing is too high, he should have picked 799. It also doesn't make much sense. Martinez rushed for more than that in each of his previous years. He's also never had a completion rate that low. I'm curious to know why he thinks Martinez will get worse in nearly every single statistic. You should have bet more $.

The weirdest thing is you both picked him to score more TDs than he did in either year. It's not weird that you picked it, but it's weird that your friend, who thinks Martinez will get worse in every category, thinks he will score more touchdowns.

if vegas used the price is right rules i'd be a rich man.