Ten reasons to be excited in 2012

Reasons #1, #2, #7, and #9 are the main reasons why this Husker team will only lose 1-2 games in the regular season. I've been stating this all off-season. There are still question marks that will be answered once the season starts, but I am definitely optimistic about this season. I haven't been wrong the past 2 seasons in my W/L predictions. Let's get this season started and see what this team's made of!!! AHHH!!!!

Reasons #1, #2, #7, and #9 are the main reasons why this Husker team will only lose 1-2 games in the regular season. I've been stating this all off-season. There are still question marks that will be answered once the season starts, but I am definitely optimistic about this season. I haven't been wrong the past 2 seasons in my W/L predictions. Let's get this season started and see what this team's made of!!! AHHH!!!!

You could add #5 as well.

Reading #4 literally gave me chills for some reason. If our line stays solid this could be an exceptional season. Just the fact that with shaky play last year they were able to complete comebacks, maintain a lead in tight games, and create long scoring drives is something to be excited about this year. The team as a whole just needs to have complete games and they will be playing for championships.

Not sure if I'm sipping the kool-aid this year; I see us being another 3-4 loss team. But that's not bad at all. This squad is young and we have almost no seniors starting this year. If Abdullah can shine, or maybe even Heard, than next year will be our time to shine. It'll be Martinez' senior year, well have a much more experienced squad, and a much easier schedule.

But for this year, if we can pull off wins versus both Michigan and Michigan State, we'll be likely to face Wisconsin in Indianapolis, which is where the fun will start.