Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

checking for twitter updates...

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

@Thor4559 Pelini did not give a timetable for when Moore might return.

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

To review: Bo Pelini said #Huskers OT Tyler Moore "has left the team temporarily" and "has some things to figure out personally."

This is very good news. It leaves the door open for him to return. Instead of becoming NU's 300 lb version of Marcus Dupree.

• Fire 1

I actually feel like this illuminates the following:

Tyler has not been kicked off the team, nor has he definitely stated he is leaving in terms that are concrete and unwavering. Sounds more like a young kid who is far from home, and is potentially frustrated about something we don't know about regarding the team, and what seems more relevant is that he appears to be distressed about some personal issue(s).

This is all theoretical, obv. But it doesn't sound beyond salvaging. All I know is, Moore leaving would be particularly distressing to me. You don't start as a freshman on the line at Nebraska unless you have some talent. (Yes, this speaks equally if not more to the fact that we lack depth and have had issues either recruiting or developing O-linemen (or both) for a number of years. Still, to start as a freshman at a position where a 3rd year sophomore is a little on the young side speaks to his potential.) Reiterating, but Moore is an important part of our future at the position. He has experience under his belt, and clearly has talent, and he's young so he hasn't even fully developed physically. I really, really, really hope this kid comes back.

I would pay $3,000 out of pocket TODAY if it meant Barney was gone. His unit, year after year after year has issues. Usually on the field, now seemingly off it as well. He's had plenty of time to prove what he's capable of, and I think he's shown us just that. Time for him to go. (Says the football obsessed armchair fan who isn't privy to what goes on behind closed doors and on the practice field.) That's just how I see it.

• Fire 3
I would pay $3,000 out of pocket TODAY if it meant Barney was gone. His unit, year after year after year has issues.

I see you 3,000 and raise it $10,000. Hey maybe if we all got together we could give him a severance package he couldn't refuse.

I'm in. We could have a lemonade stand to make money. Or we could start a gang to make some $$$ all in?

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

Sky is falling, Moore teleported to Florida immediately after practice. It's all Cotton's fault. Moore is enrolled in USF to be with his girlfriend and we need to fire Cotton to get him back. Then we got some actual quotes from Bo saying he is working some stuff out and may come back, and Moore's dad said all this internet stuff is BS. So much fun today.

• Fire 1

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

-EZ and da skers are the only rational posters in this thread

-Tyler Moore's gf should not have wrote that message on facebook

-Tyler wants to play for the Steelers

-Everyone wants Barney fired/mauled

-I may have posted a gif or two

-Nebula is starting the "Get Barney canned fund raiser"

-Knapp posted something here and there

• Fire 2

In my personal opinion (which means very little), it sounds like Tyler is involved in a long-distance relationship. Willing to bet that his phone conversations are something along the lines of -- Girlfriend: "God, I miss you so much Tyler" Tyler : "I miss you too baby" Girlfriend: "I wish you didn't live so far away" Tyler: "I know... practice has been sucking too, I'm not even playing with the first-stringers" Girlfriend: "Aww baby, you don't deserve that sh#t" Tyler: "Yeah, sometimes it makes me wonder what I'm even doing here" Girlfriend: "Well, you know you could always come home, there are plenty of schools here that would want you, plus you could be closer to me"

Women have a strange effect on a young man's thinking ..... never underestimate the power of poon

In my personal opinion (which means very little), it sounds like Tyler is involved in a long-distance relationship. Willing to bet that his phone conversations are something along the lines of -- Girlfriend: "God, I miss you so much Tyler" Tyler : "I miss you too baby" Girlfriend: "I wish you didn't live so far away" Tyler: "I know... practice has been sucking too, I'm not even playing with the first-stringers" Girlfriend: "Aww baby, you don't deserve that sh#t" Tyler: "Yeah, sometimes it makes me wonder what I'm even doing here" Girlfriend: "Well, you know you could always come home, there are plenty of schools here that would want you, plus you could be closer to me"

Women have a strange effect on a young man's thinking ..... never underestimate the power of poon

Are YOU Tyler's girlfriend?