Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

yawn. What a waste of 11 pages and the time to read some of the drivel.

No one knows he is gone. No one knows Barney caused it or if he was even involved.

Some of you guys need a hobby, away from your computers.

This is not important until it happens. And then who really knows if it is then.

People that quit are not what programs are made of, improved from.

It really is not a big deal, one way or another, we have people waiting to take his place.

Forget about it!!!!

• Fire 1

And then there's this from a little blurb on yahoo.com about Tyler leaving (The quotes are in the comments section):

the O line coach is the problem, Barney Cotton is an idiot! and Pelini is an idiot for keeping him....i am quickly losing faith in Pelini. - "No Mas"

Crap two offensive linmen in week...quit #$%$ them off Barney! - "Chad"

http://sports.yahoo....442--ncaaf.html

But I guess those are two more examples of level-head and warranted criticism. :dunno

This isn't even from huskerboard, so why even bring that into this thread?

How about these! Totally rational.

Disagree, we need him. Without a doubt our most talented linemen. We do need to put up these antics. Wouldnt you get pissed if ol dumbass Cotton top was inept at evaluating talent and played favorites.

It is because of Barny and his incompetence. He was playing with the 2's and was one of our best linemen. But it is being reported on another site (don't want to mention it because it's a pay site) by a reliable source that it's Barney's perceived favoritism and moving the players around all of the time. They hate playing for him and that is why we keep on losing linemen. It's time this parasite stops stealing money from the school and Bo needs to can his sorry @ss.

Moore is apparently already if Florida and is looking to transfer to Florida or South Florida and has already withdrawn

Pathetic.

I'm not a big Barney fan, went to high school with the guy and frankly I don't see the talent at coaching in him. We don't know the reason why he left, maybe he couldn't take the competition being a 4 star I deserve not earned the position. Who knows. Lets hope the kid gets his head together and returns. And why would you quote comments from an article, SkerRules, from moron posters who know nothing. Why didn't you post a quote from the guy who called out the team for doing roids? For all you know the guys were Texas fans trolling.

No one knows he is gone. No one knows Barney caused it or if he was even involved.

This is not important until it happens. And then who really knows if it is then.

It really is not a big deal, one way or another, we have people waiting to take his place.

Forget about it!!!!

+1

I'm not a big Barney fan, went to high school with the guy and frankly I don't see the talent at coaching in him. We don't know the reason why he left, maybe he couldn't take the competition being a 4 star I deserve not earned the position. Who knows. Lets hope the kid gets his head together and returns. And why would you quote comments from an article, SkerRules, from moron posters who know nothing. Why didn't you post a quote from the guy who called out the team for doing roids? For all you know the guys were Texas fans trolling.

For all we know you're a Texas fan trolling..?

Thinking of our dear offensive line coach and his performance.  Oh, how very soon we forget.  Don't any of you remember how dumb and stupid Charlie McBride was when we couldn't win "the BIG one"?  Not to mention that Tom Osborne should have resigned in favor of Frank?  It was simply amazing how the both became coaches give the status of genius when the winning began?  Have some patience.

Forget about it!!!!

We may have other players waiting to take Tyler's place, but he's a great player and has the potential to be a 1st round pick. We need him to come back, ready and dedicated to play.

And you're right, no one knows if Tyler's reported "fu" was directed at Barney-maybe it was maybe it wasn't. But some people here are utterly convinced, without any facts to substantiate their claim or thinking, that Barney is in fact at fault.

Speaking of hobbies...off for a run, laters.

Those comments in the article that was posted are way overreacting I will agree. But where in this thread is there anything close to that? I would say that HB posts are fairly rational compared to the comments from that article.

Those comments in the article that was posted are way overreacting I will agree. But where in this thread is there anything close to that? I would say that HB posts are fairly rational compared to the comments from that article.

Go back to Iowa and take your kids with you, idgaf.

Not going to dig through 11 pages right now to hit the quote button.

Go back to Iowa and take your kids with you, idgaf.

Not going to dig through 11 pages right now to hit the quote button.

It's an internet forum, people are going to say whatever they want. If someone wants to say that, than thats their own opinion but it's not a reflection of everyone on this board. Because to be honest HB is probably the most level headed husker board on the internet.

I totally disagree, about his needed status. Anyone that just walks away from his team at this time, is only concerned with himself, no matter the reason.

Tired of hearing he is just a kid, there are thousands every single day that take the oath of military service for this country. These kids on our football team call themselves warriors, going to war. But they can quit anytime the going gets tough and it is thought to be okay. Thank God the kids that defend this country do not think like that. Quitting is a cowards way out. This program does not need cowards. That maybe the old Marine in me, but that is the way I live my life.

I have seen kids in their dying eyes, wanting only to go home. Being home sick is a standard for youth, missing thier girlfriend is standard. But giving up a golden opportunity to play for Nebraska and to move on to the pros because your home sick is not acceptable for me. Letting others down that depend on you and your talents, being coaches and players is not acceptable to me.

There is more to this than just winning football games. Time some take a look at what is one of our motos.

But I still give him the benefit of the doubt until all the information is available.

• Fire 4

Whether or not Moore leaves has nothing to do with the performance of Barney's unit ever since he's taken the reins. That particular position has underperformed to the degree where we felt it was necessary to add not only another full-time assistant to the position (Garrison,) we've also added a third person (Stai) to work solely with the O-line. I think that in and of itself is indicative that it isn't just message board Illuminati (as Sam Mckewon might put it) who feel like the line has underperformed and needs to improve. And whether or not the criticism is fair, the line has been a liability rather than an asset far too often under Cotton. When you are the leader of a group that has not done particularly well, people look to the person in charge. It is one of the burdens of a leadership position.

I think fair, analysis-driven criticism of Cotton is warranted. On top of which, certain posters who I think we all respect and who I believe has a bit of an insider feel of the pulse of the program have intimated that Cotton's personality and attitude have been issues at times. All of these things combined are enough for me to wonder if Cotton is the best guy for the job, and I've felt that way long before this mini-soap with Tyler hit the ground running.

• Fire 3

Here we were having two of the best days of recruiting/practice then something like this comes out. I really hope that isnt something done by Barney.

It is because of Barny and his incompetence. He was playing with the 2's and was one of our best linemen. But it is being reported on another site (don't want to mention it because it's a pay site) by a reliable source that it's Barney's perceived favoritism and moving the players around all of the time. They hate playing for him and that is why we keep on losing linemen. It's time this parasite stops stealing money from the school and Bo needs to can his sorry @ss.

Send his ass back to Iowa State, with all of his kids idgaf

Here we were having two of the best days of recruiting/practice then something like this comes out. I really hope that isnt something done by Barney.

Send his ass back to Iowa State, with all of his kids idgaf

I really hope this was directed at the post below mine. Otherwise, you have some serious comprehension problems.