Pre-Season injuries

Now why would I ever read anything about Bielema? Except on here of course. :D

Me and you is about to go to war. Get yo clique.

I'm with ya.

I was all ready to jump in, but then Bucky's "muscle" jumped in and now I'm pretty sure no help will be needed

Thanks for having back on that Paul. It's just like Bucky to bring a knife to a gun fight. :wasted

Taylor Martinez and Rex Burkhead got into an argument and stabbed each other with needles while weaving a friendship quilt.

Neither is expected to play.

Montee Ball got jumped again... Lost for season broke all his bones.

But that's just how they roll in Madison. They harrass old ladies in wheelchairs and beat up their own Heisman candidates. This is normal behavior, though, so we just have to get used to it because this is the Big Ten!

Taylor Martinez and Rex Burkhead got into an argument and stabbed each other with needles while weaving a friendship quilt.

Neither is expected to play.

Montee Ball got jumped again... Lost for season broke all his bones.

But that's just how they roll in Madison. They harrass old ladies in wheelchairs and beat up their own Heisman candidates. This is normal behavior, though, so we just have to get used to it because this is the Big Ten!

Exactly, adapt or gtfo.

One of the 3 quarterbacks battling for the starting stop banged up his shoulder last week. He played today in the scrimmage but it slowed him down a bit. Jamie Collins pulled a quadricep muscle in practice and has not practiced all week. He has been running and working the muscle the entire week. The staff says they are just being extremely careful as they can't afford to lose their best defensive player. They say he could practice if the game was next week but are just being extra cautious. Alex Walters, corner, is out with a knee injury and hasn't practiced for a week and a half. This shouldn't hurt us too much besides depth which we have plenty of at the corner position. Any injuries NU is dealing with that I should be aware of?

"WORKING THE MUSCLE" :P