Imani Cross?

he will play in the first game and will run your pathetic little defense over...j/k... thats rex's job for the first quarter.

Ya hes 6 1 225 and looks like an NFL back, everyones been raving about him saying he can run inside, but has enough speed to beat you to the outside. Pelini said tonight he cant imagine him getting a redshirt.

You guys will DEFINITELY be surprised at how physical our D is. Especially up front. I'm surprised every time I see us play.

Yeah should be a good game. What is you're score for this game?

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

look guys he thinks his teams going to win, thats so cute

just giving ya crap

he will play in the first game and will run your pathetic little defense over...j/k... thats rex's job for the first quarter.

Ya hes 6 1 225 and looks like an NFL back, everyones been raving about him saying he can run inside, but has enough speed to beat you to the outside. Pelini said tonight he cant imagine him getting a redshirt.

You guys will DEFINITELY be surprised at how physical our D is. Especially up front. I'm surprised every time I see us play.

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

As it would appear....... Then all of a sudden the refs look at the replay and put one friggin second back on the clock and in a brutal case of irony, we kick the game tying fieldgoal and win in OT!!! GBR :D

look guys he thinks his teams going to win, thats so cute

just giving ya crap

:wtf Can you blame me? I'm drinking gold kool-aid you're drinking red.

Rex also looks like a 3rd and short back. Can't understand how NU didn't have success there last year.

We were pretty good on 3rd and short when the line blocked moderately well. The big problem with this team most years seems to be getting into 3rd and 7+ and not having the passing capabilities to pick up the 1st.

MSU will be a game.

Until our depth wears them out.

Our depth will beat them.

I get crazyeye talking about their physicality, but what? U think we're not physical? By and large we are bigger and faster and yes, more physical...I mean, the thread is about Cross, a guy who kinda slipped through the cracks to us late. If he good enough to play, great, if not...we have a 225 lb guy sitting on the bench that would be a "watch out, he's physical" for you.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

+1 for perfect gif usage.

Cross will split carries with Abdullah as a backup, but don't expect him to be a big deciding factor in the first game.

• Fire 2

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif?w=450

• Fire 4

Glad you're so physical on defense.

Lot's of us give SMiss respect coming into this game. But if you guys lose, after a whole off season preparing and a bye week following, you'll still get a shot at Boise State minus Kellen Moore in week 6 or so to boost the ego. Then back to Rice, UTEP, Western Kentucky Bourbon, Chico State, etc....