Santa Margarita High School (Calif.) at Brophy Prep High School (Ariz.) on ESPN2 tonight at 9 pm CT

Johnny could be a true freshman starter AGAINST our Huskers. 80% chance to decommit to UCLA, home state school........ present UCLA vs. NU game at September 14, 2013! You remember Blaine "Benedict Arnold" Gabbert? The same path.

I hate decommitment lists.

Am I missing something??

Johnny could be a true freshman starter AGAINST our Huskers. 80% chance to decommit to UCLA, home state school........ present UCLA vs. NU game at September 14, 2013! You remember Blaine "Benedict Arnold" Gabbert? The same path.

Am I missing something??

Yes.. the crack this man seems to be snorting.

Am I missing something??

I wish. I'm a half-brain, literally. Damn brain disease. My speech and spelling center in my brain sometimes disorganized. If my posts didn't make sense, then sorry.

Am I missing something??

I wish. I'm a half-brain, literally. Damn brain disease. My speech and spelling center in my brain sometimes disorganized. If my posts didn't make sense, then sorry.

No your post made sense, your assumption that JS will decommit to UCLA is what is the baffling part.

Hmmm, you hate decommitment lists ... what I hate is a poster who brings up stupid crap like this all to get a rise out of the board. Major FAIL. 80%? Ya right. I'd like to put your balls on the chopping block if your wrong. Can we have a poll on the consequence of your post if your wrong! chuckleshuffle

Am I missing something??

No your post made sense, your assumption that JS will decommit to UCLA is what is the baffling part.

Yep, I was wrong. UCLA is not offered under Johnny's college choices (Rivals, Scout) but Cal, Oregon, Washington and among others are. Myself, flashback stories with Gabbert brothers (and Freewoman too).

Hmmm, you hate decommitment lists ... what I hate is a poster who brings up stupid crap like this all to get a rise out of the board. Major FAIL. 80%? Ya right. I'd like to put your balls on the chopping block if your wrong. Can we have a poll on the consequence of your post if your wrong! chuckleshuffle

Maybe changed to 50%. How about fifty-fifty chance?