The Blackshirt Tradition Video

Evenin' ladies and gents,

I did some searching to confirm if this has already been posted here and didn't find anything. If I missed it and it has already been then mods please delete this thread.

The Blackshirts Tradition

edit: apparently the vid isn't allowed to be posted here so I linked the text above.

Some big hits in that vid. The Wyoming QB getting folded in half, wow.

There is also a video there about Rex that was uploaded a couple weeks ago that I haven't seen around here.

Fuk'n Awesome!!!!!! "Some people say, well defense is nothing but a necessary evil, well...the Blackshirts like to show people what EVIL really means". Charlie McBride- The Greatest Defensive mind of All Times.

Danny Noonan- "You know that your that much better than the guy..........that's what a Blackshirt is conditioned to do, is to go out there and know that your the best and not expect anything but winning."

Damn we miss this attitude severely on this team. If this is what these kids mean by "swagger", well then we need to get some fuk'n SWAGGER! This is a tradition that is respected around the world. Troops fighting overseas fly that Blackshirt flag. It represents dominance. I'd love to know how many guys reconsidered ever stepping foot on the field of play after we got ahold of them. I mean, I bet we ended some guys careers. Not with injuries, but with doubt. Doubt that they ever wanted to be hit that hard again in their life! Damn I love vids like these. We better represent this Program and the guys who have been and always will be Blackshirts. We better represent them from the time that ball is kicked off.

• Fire 1

worked in chrome. good find.

The last time I saw our defense with obvious swagger was when Suh was blowing up offensive lines. I remember thinking to myself during the 2009 Holiday Bowl vs Arizona that the Blackshirts were living up to their name... One of these years Bo is gonna get all the pieces to fall into place at the same time, meaning stellar defense and above average offense. (I hope)