Game possibly postponed?

Caven

They probably dont fly out until Friday. I cant imagine it would be an issue by then, unless that particular airport is blown off the map. But I dont know anything about air travel either.

I tell you right now, this place would go into total convulsion mode if we have to wait another week, and actually another 2 weeks for a home game.

I highly doubt the game gets postponed, but the storm will mess with their preparation for the game, giving us another edge, not to mention that many of their players have family in the path of the storm giving them other, more important worries then just football. While this all may sound like great news for Husker fans, I do hope that you all keep this in perspective, keep their players and their families in your prayers, and cheer on both teams in the wake of a somewhat difficult situation.

Where does this stuff come from. Cat 1 hurricane no more then a big T-storm. Smh
Yeah, not so much... Maybe on the outer edges and farther inland, but not where it makes land fall. Hattiesburg isn't that far from the coast either.

While flights will be canceled near the path of the eye of the hurricane, the outer bands are the equivalent of a thunderstorm.

So the "window" that the SMU team is stuck where they are isn't that big... and since they charter the flight, it would be rather simple to hop in a bus and drive to an airport of their choosing that isn't in the way of the nasty stuff.

Remember, if you're selling dish soap between hurricane updates, the hurricane looks like :

Satellite Enhanced isaac.jpg

If you actually know anything about hurricanes, it really looks like :

152333.gif