Wimpy girls screaming about bats

I guess women are the same everywhere, sheesh! My girlfriends parents have a bat problem in their town and her and her sisters freak out every time one gets into the house. Running screaming hiding under the blankets, its ridiculous.

Funny story about bats. Last time I was up there a bat was flying around upstairs where they sleep and me and my girl were up there and she freaked out and slammed the door before it got in the room. I tried to tell her if she just calmed down and walked downstairs it wasn't going to mess with us, but she wouldn't listen. So I got a blanket and threw it over us so we could walk literally 8 feet to get to the stairs. We walk out of the room and next thing I know she leaves me in the dust dragging me down the stairs because the blanket was caught on my head. I run back upstairs and see it's in her sisters room so I close the door and try to trap it in there so her dad could kill it with his tennis racket. But when he goes up their the bats nowhere to be found, we looked for a good 10 or 15 minutes. Only place it could have gotten out was a vent that connects that room and my room. I've never really seen bats outside of the zoo or from a distance but this seem like a pretty good sized one, wingspan was probably at least 9 inches.

Later that night I was laying in bed and I heard it flying around, but I thought it was still in her room. So I open my eyes just to check and the sombitch is flying towards my face. I put the pillow over my head because I didn't feel like getting rabies in my eye and lo and behold her dad walks upstairs with his racket right about that time. So here I am a 23 year old guy dating his daughter looking like a little pansy cause I got my head under a pillow from a bat. Next thing I know he smokes that sucker right into my side. It was a pretty good shot too because my side was tingling where it hit me for awhile and it bounce about 4 or 5 feet off of me. If I didn't know better I would think he was trying to tell me something.

• Fire 1

Bats are creepy alright. But the most dangerous thing about them is when two or more people get tennis rackets/baseball bats/other weapons and try to take one out. What always happens is one of the people gets clocked instead. I know from experience. But really, the other guy got in my way of my tennis racket. Really. :lol:

We were redoing our dining room and my wife was tearing out the ceiling when a bat dropped down on her. It landed right on her shoulder and stuck. I laughed so hard that I pee'd a little cause she started running around with her arms swinging everywhere screaming to get it off. I ended up grabbing it with my coat and took it outside to let it go.