What did we learn?

i liked that we blitzed more.... imo this is how we should attack mobile QB's

This works great, until your blitz man misses and Denard Robinson takes off for thirty yards.

as opposed to what he did to us last year? yeah you are going to miss some times... I think it will also force people like robinson to make decisions quicker and throw on the run....

good to see Steven Osborne.. it would be nice to see his brother.

Imani Cross is perfect for this team. he runs angry

both lines were disappointing IMO

The defensive line was disappointing, like you said, but the O-Line? Martinez had time to throw all day, and our RB's had huge lanes for the most part. What did you see that has you down about the O-Line?

The defensive line was disappointing, like you said, but the O-Line? Martinez had time to throw all day, and our RB's had huge lanes for the most part. What did you see that has you down about the O-Line?

Just curious how 6.2 yards per carry and not one penalty up front is disappointing. Not being a jerk just curious...

they were very disruptive and were in the backfield quite a bit. I thought that our RB did a good job of making something out of nothing. i think that their lack of depth really hurt them... and lastly I would hope we would be able to run some the way Taylor killed them through the air

Their offense scored 13 points on us. Yes there were problems, but some people are freaking out a bit too much. Southern Miss is (IMO) a better team than all of last year's non cons except for Washington. Last year was scarier, and this was our first game.

And lastly... see Wisconsin and Iowa. At least they have a hell of a lot more to be concerned about than we do.

Just curious how 6.2 yards per carry and not one penalty up front is disappointing. Not being a jerk just curious...

they were very disruptive and were in the backfield quite a bit. I thought that our RB did a good job of making something out of nothing. i think that their lack of depth really hurt them... and lastly I would hope we would be able to run some the way Taylor killed them through the air

We had almost 300 yds on the ground.... I don't know, but you have some high expectations :wasted

That Brett Maher is in for a long week at practice and the defense better improve before they play the likes of Denard Robinson (Michigan) or Braxton Miller (Ohio State) or they will get lit up I'm afraid. Alonzo Whaley needs to learn how to tackle this week too.

There is usually a reason you don't get significant playing time until you are a senior. Whaley seems like a great kid, and he plays hard, but I have to imagine that he is only in there until one of the young linebackers gets a better grasp on the playbook.....

That Brett Maher is in for a long week at practice and the defense better improve before they play the likes of Denard Robinson (Michigan) or Braxton Miller (Ohio State) or they will get lit up I'm afraid. Alonzo Whaley needs to learn how to tackle this week too.

funny thing said on Big Red reaction when a caller asked about what they thought about his poor performance. One said "well you know that he got married, right?" The other said "What, last night?"

I hope people stay off him. Kicking is so mental and he needs to get his head right.