Status of Westerkamp

lo country

Since Marlowe is done for some time with a broken clavicle, does this make it more likely Westerkamp will play this year. Unsure if the staff has decided to or planned to redshirt him, but I wonder if the injury to Marlowe gets him a shot. Unsure since Wullenwaber and Osbourne played Sat. Will they get more reps or Westerkamp gets the call.

Thoughts?

We had 10 receivers catch the ball. As much as i would salivate to see Jordan play this year, it isn't going to happen. Kenny Bell and Enunwa are locks, and Jamal was electric and should have 5 touches a game at least. Our tide ends have great hands, and our back up WR's at all positions are just fine. I love the kid and know he will be great, but with what i saw on saturday, no reason to pull it.

• Fire 1

We had 10 receivers catch the ball. As much as i would salivate to see Jordan play this year, it isn't going to happen. Kenny Bell and Enunwa are locks, and Jamal was electric and should have 5 touches a game at least. Our tide ends have great hands, and our back up WR's at all positions are just fine. I love the kid and know he will be great, but with what i saw on saturday, no reason to pull it.

Are we recruiting receivers from Alabama to join our RB from there? chuckleshuffle

Are we recruiting receivers from Alabama to join our RB from there? chuckleshuffle

I was typing too fast and didn't even stop to think of how its spelled.

Biggest asset he brings is hands and at-least against So Miss we seemed to be catching the rock considerably better. So it doesn't appear we need to play him at this juncture. Even with Marlowe out we have Bell, Turner, Enunwa to take the majority of the work plus Wullenwaber, Allen, Osborne, and Evans working in.

Yeah I watched to So Miss game and on one camera shot noticed Westerkamp on the back of a jersey. He wasn't wearing a helmet and didn't even look like he was anticipating being called to go in...so my guess: both he and Armstrong are redshirting.

Yeah he's #1, they showed him quite a bit on tv and he has a goofy looking mustache now. After this first game, I would say the chance of him burning his shirt are slim to none.