Tyler Moore Isn't Coming Back

epocSoN

Kids the same age giving their word. One has everything, the other sleeps in the sand, covered with flies, one dodges blows by another human being, one dodges bullets with his life on the line. Both gave their word, which one do you have respect for is the question.

Life is not really all green cornfields, wonderful fall days. It is putting your name on the line and doing what ever it takes to accomplish that, others take a much harder route than what our explayer did. Most have girl friends, wives, mothers and friends they want to be with. But they finish their jobs or die trying.

Same age, totally different people

Kids the same age giving their word. One has everything, the other sleeps in the sand, covered with flies, one dodges blows by another human being, one dodges bullets with his life on the line. Both gave their word, which one do you have respect for is the question.

Life is not really all green cornfields, wonderful fall days. It is putting your name on the line and doing what ever it takes to accomplish that, others take a much harder route than what our explayer did. Most have girl friends, wives, mothers and friends they want to be with. But they finish their jobs or die trying.

Same age, totally different people

Skersfan,

First, thank you for your service, and I mean no disrespect if this post comes off as that. But, on a fundamental level, isn't the point of the young servicemen serving their country to preserve a lifestyle where Americans and others can make choices that will be in their best interests, the right to "pursue happiness."?

You said yourself, "same age, totally different people". You are absolutely correct. One group is men and women, the other is boys and girls.

Maybe we should all reflect on your posts and realize we give way too much respect to boys, rather than the MEN that serve our country.

Thank you to all who served.

edit: kind of an afterthought; this is why it pisses me off when players & coaches use the term "warrior" or "soldier", and refer to the game as a "war". Not close, not by a long shot.

• Fire 2

Thank You, I did it for my family, my friends and you. Most do.

I am sure Tyler is a good kid, but I am just tired of hearing how sorry we are he quit, how we wish he would come back.

Bare bones, he wasted a lot of the Universities money, time and effort. Took time from others that have stayed, took a spot from an athlete that may have lived for that spot. Now he is letting his fellow players down, walking away for the good of Tyler, not the team. Selfish at the least.

Kids make mistakes, but you learn from your mistakes, you work to improve, do what is right. Not just pull up your panties and go someplace else. We have never seen one walk away and be a huge success at another program. If you can not make it here, you most likely will not at the next stop.

We build these kids up so high, press conferences for signing and that stupid hat crap drives me nuts. We idolize them because god gave them a talent, and they flaunt it in our faces. Some are exceptions, Burkhead being one. When you say it is okay for Moore to walk away it truly is a slap at the ones that don't. The ones that live by their word. That is what we are lacking. And to applaud their leaving to me just makes it easier for the next one to leave.

Moore no longer exists for me. I have said my piece, I thank those that understand and understand those that do not.