Tyler Moore Isn't Coming Back

epocSoN

The OL looked good - but a lot of that credit goes to Taylor as well. Did you see the kid scramble? I did - possible the first time in his career that he scrambled and then passed. He took a HUGE amount of pressure off the OL. He didn't have a lot of rushes, but he finally used his dual threat ability to help himself in the passing game, and nearly every other facet of the offense for that matter.

Yep, good point. I don't recall him ever doing that before either.

I think it's always sad when we lose a kid no matter the reason. However, I also like it that the coaches, absorb the loss and move on. Best wishes to Tyler but the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Who knows-maybe he'll realize that and come back in the future? Although I doubt it. (I also wonder how his Dad feels about his decision. I'm sure it stings a little not to have your son follow your legacy in football. But maybe not. Ultimately, as parents we want our children to be happy.)

I think it's always sad when we lose a kid no matter the reason. However, I also like it that the coaches, absorb the loss and move on. Best wishes to Tyler but the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Who knows-maybe he'll realize that and come back in the future? Although I doubt it. (I also wonder how his Dad feels about his decision. I'm sure it stings a little not to have your son follow your legacy in football. But maybe not. Ultimately, as parents we want our children to be happy.)

What's funny is that some of the 'other' boards have been claiming the impetus of his decision centering around the whims of his girlfriend, and nothing to do with his playing time/ability/homesickness. I have no idea if it's true, but then again, stranger decisions have been made in a (vain?) effort to appease women.

Regardless, too bad this kid couldn't stick it out. Hopefully he finds what he is looking for in Florida.

The OL looked good - but a lot of that credit goes to Taylor as well. Did you see the kid scramble? I did - possible the first time in his career that he scrambled and then passed. He took a HUGE amount of pressure off the OL. He didn't have a lot of rushes, but he finally used his dual threat ability to help himself in the passing game, and nearly every other facet of the offense for that matter.

Yep, good point. I don't recall him ever doing that before either.

I beleive in the Ohio State game Taylor scrambled, then checked down to Rex on a pass for a TD.

As I've said before. If he left, it's because he had doubts about being here. I dont want anyone in my program doubting their being here, no matter how good they are. If so, we wind up like Texas with a bunch of 5 star pre-madonnas not giving it their all. Not good-ridance to Tyler, but good luck. Hopefully he finds somewhere where he wants to fully be. Obviously there was something that made him want to be here and that is enough for my respect.

pre-madonnas

:clap:facepalm:

So people who lived before Like a Virgin came out. Or are we talking about the older Madonna?

Can't be. Most of these kids weren't even born yet when Madonna was still relevant.

whoa, slow your roll brah. pretty sure she was the main attraction at last year's super bowl halftime show.