Tyler Moore Isn't Coming Back

epocSoN

The OL looked good - but a lot of that credit goes to Taylor as well. Did you see the kid scramble? I did - possible the first time in his career that he scrambled and then passed. He took a HUGE amount of pressure off the OL. He didn't have a lot of rushes, but he finally used his dual threat ability to help himself in the passing game, and nearly every other facet of the offense for that matter.

So, let me get this straight.

On one hand, we have a true freshman RB who left because he didn't get much playing time (at least in the fan's eyes even though in fall camp he was claiming he wasn't happy)

On the other hand, we have a true freshman lineman who played a ton of snaps and was the man when the guy ahead of him was injured. He was going to be on the two deep this year which means lots of playing time for a guy with his experience....and he leaves in a huff....

Sometimes a coach just can't win in these situations. You wish them well and move on and win with kids who want to be here.

The OL looked good - but a lot of that credit goes to Taylor as well. Did you see the kid scramble? I did - possible the first time in his career that he scrambled and then passed. He took a HUGE amount of pressure off the OL. He didn't have a lot of rushes, but he finally used his dual threat ability to help himself in the passing game, and nearly every other facet of the offense for that matter.

Absolutely.

Just getting enough depth on his drop back took pressure off the offensive line, and also helped his timing with his receivers. Which led to a lot more completions, which kept the defense honest, which took more pressure off the offensive line than anything else.

I've always thought they've looked better when they only have to block 5 guys instead of 6. If everyone else can continue doing their job, it will only help the offensive line.

Team sport.

Dear Tyler,

How will you make it on your own?

This world is awfully big, girl. This time you're all alone.

But it's time you started living.

It's time you let someone else do some giving.

Love is all around, no need to waste it.

You can have a town, why don't you take it.

You're gonna make it after all.

You're gonna make it after all. LINK

Sincerely,

A Nebraska fan who supported you.

• Fire 3
Dear Tyler,

How will you make it on your own?

This world is awfully big, girl. This time you're all alone.

But it's time you started living.

It's time you let someone else do some giving.

Love is all around, no need to waste it.

You can have a town, why don't you take it.

You're gonna make it after all.

You're gonna make it after all. LINK

Sincerely,

A Nebraska fan who supported you.

+1 to you sir for the excellent mary Tyler Moore reference. I think I saw him toss his helmet in the air there at the end.

+1 to you sir for the excellent mary Tyler Moore reference. I think I saw him toss his helmet in the air there at the end.

Thanks. Ha ha! I joke around about it, but I'm really bummed that the guy quit NU. I remember on signing day thinking that he showed the most promise of any recruit we had. Too bad he bailed out. I wonder if Tyler will be the first bail-out we've had who goes on to a successful career? I can't remember any. Oh well.

/I'm not counting Richie Incognito since his wasn't a "voluntary" bail-out. :lol:

• Fire 1