Tyler Moore Isn't Coming Back

epocSoN

pre-madonnas

:clap:facepalm:

So people who lived before Like a Virgin came out. Or are we talking about the older Madonna?

Can't be. Most of these kids weren't even born yet when Madonna was still relevant.

whoa, slow your roll brah. pretty sure she was the main attraction at last year's super bowl halftime show.

They still do those?

According to Tyler's father, Brian Moore. Tyler said one major reason why he left Nebraska was there was a lack of cohesiveness on the offensive line.

Could it be lack of Coach Cotton uniting his guys and keeping them together? Or could it be Tyler wasn't getting along with very many fellow linemen at Nebraska? Other reasons?

Certainly makes me think though...

I think it's always sad when we lose a kid no matter the reason. However, I also like it that the coaches, absorb the loss and move on. Best wishes to Tyler but the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Who knows-maybe he'll realize that and come back in the future? Although I doubt it. (I also wonder how his Dad feels about his decision. I'm sure it stings a little not to have your son follow your legacy in football. But maybe not. Ultimately, as parents we want our children to be happy.)

I think it bugs Brian a little..But not near as much as having a miserable kid.

He mentioned the drive past Gainsville a few weeks ago and telling Tyler it might be his next home..and Tyler still wishing he could come back to UNL..Yesterday Brian changed his FB profile picture and had been mentioning having a friend named the Gator's S/C coach this year.

Brian Moore updated his cover photo.

16 hours ago..

284276_3369040714926_2080583382_n.jpg

I realize a lot of you will say you don't care..But you cared enough to click on this thread.

I think it's always sad when we lose a kid no matter the reason. However, I also like it that the coaches, absorb the loss and move on. Best wishes to Tyler but the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Who knows-maybe he'll realize that and come back in the future? Although I doubt it. (I also wonder how his Dad feels about his decision. I'm sure it stings a little not to have your son follow your legacy in football. But maybe not. Ultimately, as parents we want our children to be happy.)

I think it bugs Brian a little..But not near as much as having a miserable kid.

He mentioned the drive past Gainsville a few weeks ago and telling Tyler it might be his next home..and Tyler still wishing he could come back to UNL..Yesterday Brian changed his FB profile picture and had been mentioning having a friend named the Gator's S/C coach this year.

Brian Moore updated his cover photo.

16 hours ago..

284276_3369040714926_2080583382_n.jpg

I realize a lot of you will say you don't care..But you cared enough to click on this thread.

What?! Then come back then. Bo said the door was still open. Why'd he leave to begin with? I tell'ya, kids these days.

A quitter, nothing more nothing less. He took up time, wasted others efforts and did nothing but damage to Nebraska, and his actions will continue to do so. These type of things have an effect on recruiting, and his name will be mentioned every single time a kid in Florida says Nebraska.

2 whole pages of whining over a quitter. This politically correct crap is enough gag a maggot. He gave his word to Nebraska, he did not honor it. A person is only as good as their word.

Maggot gone, move on.

Sorry 26 years of the Marine Corps taught me nothing but dislike, contempt for quitters.

• Fire 2

A quitter, nothing more nothing less. He took up time, wasted others efforts and did nothing but damage to Nebraska, and his actions will continue to do so. These type of things have an effect on recruiting, and his name will be mentioned every single time a kid in Florida says Nebraska.

2 whole pages of whining over a quitter. This politically correct crap is enough gag a maggot. He gave his word to Nebraska, he did not honor it. A person is only as good as their word.

Maggot gone, move on.

Sorry 26 years of the Marine Corps taught me nothing but dislike, contempt for quitters.

Regardless of how many things I can disagree with you on, I do not on this. I was, for the most part, trying to keep the bluntness out of my opinions on this issue, but reading the "he still wishes he was at nebraska" part just pissed me off. These little bastards have all the advantages in the world. Paid college education on top of it all. But yet they cant find enough guts to push themselves through the tough times (or so they think they are) that they encounter.

Oh, and I thank you for your service.

Maggot gone, move on.

I'll reserve my thought about this kid if/when he bad mouths NU! Sometimes things don't work out, I get that! Maybe this is his first piece of ass ever. And we all know how we caved to our first piece of ass' every whim! Maybe she's hotter than hell too but my guess is she is the first person not his mommy to touch his junk! chuckleshuffle

Maggot gone, move on.

Regardless of how many things I can disagree with you on, I do not on this. I was, for the most part, trying to keep the bluntness out of my opinions on this issue, but reading the "he still wishes he was at nebraska" part just pissed me off. These little bastards have all the advantages in the world. Paid college education on top of it all. But yet they cant find enough guts to push themselves through the tough times (or so they think they are) that they encounter.

Oh, and I thank you for your service.

i agree, skersfan kind of nailed it. i was going to mention how he is just an 18 year old, but there are 18 year old marines who made bigger decisions in their lives and stick to them.

You guys are great people, and I know I say things that pisses people off. I say what is on my mind and how I feel. I never knock anyone for thier ideas or thoughts.

I am an old geezer, that loves this program, the state and the university far more than I should I think. But have been afflicted with it for my whole life, will die that way I am sure.

• Fire 1