Tyler Moore Isn't Coming Back

epocSoN

Not surprising news here, but Michael Langston from WarChant.com spoke with him and he said he has no plans to return to Nebraska. He visited Florida over the weekend, and plans to visit Florida State as well. Not sure if there was another topic on this so I apologize if this isn't the right place.

Didn't we have 632 yards of offense last week? It looks to me like he left because he was losing his starting job to Qvale.... He played great Saturday....

I could see that, Qvale and the rest of the line looked great.

i think it was that, or he felt pressured to come to NU and ended up resenting making a decision based on pressure. (i know, a little psycho-drama, but it would make sense).

Didn't we have 632 yards of offense last week? It looks to me like he left because he was losing his starting job to Qvale.... He played great Saturday....

I could see that, Qvale and the rest of the line looked great.

i think it was that, or he felt pressured to come to NU and ended up resenting making a decision based on pressure. (i know, a little psycho-drama, but it would make sense).

I think he'll regret his decision. Especially after watching that game Saturday!