*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Are these big 12 refs?

In all seriousness, I was trying to find out if they're Pac-12 or Big 10...

Big Ten, you travel with your refs.

Is that a Big 10 thing? I ask because the infamous Pac-12 ref screw job against OU happened at a Pac-12 site, so OU didn't travel with Big XII refs...

Ok well I don't know for sure that those are B1G refs but that's a general rule in college football. One BCS conference team against another the visiting team brings their refs.

Not really. It's determined by the contract you sign with the non-con opponent, last I knew. There have been times when we were in the Big XII that we were able to bring our officials on the road, and sometimes, the home team supplied the officials.

I didn't know if the Big 10 has some sort of policy with that or not...

Just the fact that a team like UCLA is competing with us is sad. When is the fan base finally going to admit that whatever we're doing is NOT working?? Why is Bill Snyder able to go back to KState and make a team look like a national championship contender? I'm just fed up with the excuses.

Mora is a big time Prick.

T_O_B

Haha, but it's allowed. That is kinda cool, actually.

However, are you really allowed to call two timeouts in a row like that? I know Madden won't let me do it. Is it really in the rules that you can call timeouts consecutively without a play being run in between? Really?....

Bo should do this to that poor UCLA kicker. It's within the rules -- so let's make good use of it.