horrible coaching

melscott62

At what point to do we consider parting ways with Bo? I am one of the bigger Bo supporters you will find, but I feel like we are stuck in first gear. I know the "but TO didnt win a NC until X #years" crowd will voice their opinion, but I think if we have another 4 loss season, Nebraska does need to consider their options.

This isn't 1980 anymore -- take a look at the number of years each head coach has been at their school, for the past few NC title winners. I do not see a better product on the field now, then I did in 2008, and I do think that is a problem.

At what point to do we consider parting ways with Bo? I am one of the bigger Bo supporters you will find, but I feel like we are stuck in first gear. I know the "but TO didnt win a NC until X #years" crowd will voice their opinion, but I think if we have another 4 loss season, Nebraska does need to consider their options.

This isn't 1980 anymore -- take a look at the number of years each head coach has been at their school, for the past few NC title winners. I do not see a better product on the field now, then I did in 2008, and I do think that is a problem.

I heard there is some MAC coach that is beating the big boys. He is a little old, but maybe he is interested in coaching in the BIG 10.

I heard there is some MAC coach that is beating the big boys. He is a little old, but maybe he is interested in coaching in the BIG 10.

Send him an application, and check his references -- you have piqued my interests.

the calls on offense were just as bad. Beck went away from Heard and the I formation when UCLA couldn't stop it. I was begging for Cross. Their defense was starting to get tired, and wanted to see tacklers drug for 3 or 4 yards every play.

They had trouble stopping it but I don't understand why Beck went away from it. It almost seems that Beck is trying to make a point with his offense, and its starting to come off as arrogant to me. There is no reason to go away from a physical, ball control attack.