Do we have three games left that will be tougher than UCLA?

NUance

That's right. Iowa is now the worst team in the conference.

This. Iowa truly has embraced taking over Colorado's spot, lock, stock, and barrel, it seems.

And the Minnesota game could give us a scare. It's only a matter of time before Kill has that team going, IMO...and we've always had problems with dual-threat QBs. Assuming, of course, that the Minnesota QB is healthy and comes back this season...

There are 4 lose-able games left on the schedule. I don't think, Wisky, Ohio St, Sparty, or Mich is going to be easy. All four of those games are going to be dog fights.

As much as those games are lose-able, they could be as easily won, if played smartly...

I've watched all three Wisconsin games, and if we lose to them we might as well forfeit the rest of our games. They're not good. I wouldn't even say they're bad. They're horrible.

Michigan State doesn't worry me at all. sh**ty pocket passer, suspect offensive line, no receivers. Bell is good, but we probably have two running backs who are better. Their defense is alright, but our offense is better.

The three teams I see maybe being able to beat us are Ohio State, Michigan, and Northwestern. Northewestern isn't a great team, but they're considerably better than Wisconsin. And they have the type of QB we struggle against.

i am sd'sker, and i approve of this message.

snapback.pngThe Dude, on 20 September 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

snapback.pngwalksalone, on 19 September 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

There are 4 lose-able games left on the schedule. I don't think, Wisky, Ohio St, Sparty, or Mich is going to be easy. All four of those games are going to be dog fights.

As much as those games are lose-able, they could be as easily won, if played smartly...

I've watched all three Wisconsin games, and if we lose to them we might as well forfeit the rest of our games. They're not good. I wouldn't even say they're bad. They're horrible.

Michigan State doesn't worry me at all. sh**ty pocket passer, suspect offensive line, no receivers. Bell is good, but we probably have two running backs who are better. Their defense is alright, but our offense is better.

The three teams I see maybe being able to beat us are Ohio State, Michigan, and Northwestern. Northewestern isn't a great team, but they're considerably better than Wisconsin. And they have the type of QB we struggle against.

This right here, idk why so many people have such a big hard on for MSU this year, they at least had a serviceable qb last year, they are a team that reminds me somewhat of what the huskers were a couple of years ago when we had a stellar defense and a pedestrian offense, except they dont have a stellar defense, they have a good defense, but once they play a team like Nebraska who's offense is deadly they will get beat and beat bad. Notre Dame beat them pretty handily last weekend and they are far from a potent offense. plus we all know how well Bo's defenses have torched pocket passers

Wisky MIGHT be a dog-fight, however it sounds as if they are going to bench O'Brien and start a kid who was a former walk-on I believe. If the kid is mobile he might give the Husker defense fits, if he is a pocket passer and they have to rely solely on Ball then I think that is another W

Ohio ST I think they get us, but in a shoot out, Their offense looks pretty darn good, but they had trouble stopping Cal whose offense is not as good as ours

Michigan is truly a toss up in my book.This one will probably decide who goes to the CCG between us and Michigan. Denard Robinson is the kinda qb that Bo's defense has yet to be able to stop, and I think losing L.David will hurt us more in this game then any other (except maybe OSU) because we don't have a LB talented enough to spy him, unless the home field advantage plays a huge role in this one I see it as another L for NU

That puts us at another 9-3 season, and I see us missing out on the CCG to Michigan and we play in another bowl game similar to what we did last year, but instead we win it and it sets up with good momentum to make a run in 2013 . We end up finishing at 10-3 which in my book is far from a failure of a season.

Sadly Mark, I have been FORCED into playing the role of me vs. everyone else, simply because anytime I say something critical of the team, I get chastised. I just don't understand why people can't accept criticism. When I said I predicted 8 wins or less this season, I was called crazy, retarded, etc. Why? That's my perspective and viewpoint, and a win total that I think is realistic. If you don't agree, fine, but at least respect my opinion as I respect yours. That's all I ask for, but apparently, for some, that's too much to ask; thus I always find myself on the defensive.

Don't worry, you have thousands right there with you. Anyone that pays attention to reality and doesn't have concerns in every single aspect of Husker football as it sits, I would question their sincerity moreso

You guys are so funny. Do you even enjoy watching Nebraska play football or are you so worried about living in the real world and fretting about every single aspect of the football team? If to you reality is fretting about whether people are crazy for thinking that NU may or may not have 3 tougher games than UCLA left, I don't do want to live in your reality.

Watching your favorite team is suppose to be fun, isn't it?

It's supposed to be fun yes, watching Suh was fun, watching Zac Taylor was fun, if they don't kill Burkhead he could end up being fun......

Wow so basically you havn't had fun watching Nebraska since 2009. I can't believe you think Zac Taylor was fun. Nebraska lost just as much with him at qb as now. :sarcasm I just don't understand it. I guess it makes you and others feel better if NU loses and you can say "See I told you they would". I don't like to see Nebraska lose any more than the next guy, but I never go into a game thinking they have no chance of winning.

So many of you guys are so worried about NU being what ever you think is an elite team, but you don't seem to understand that it is really cyclical anymore. Lets look at the elite teams from say 1995. Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, FSU, probably KSU, Michigan, Penn St? Where is Alabama, LSU, Oregon, USC, Oklahoma? None of these teams were elite in 1995, they are now, but they will come back to the pack and someone else will take there place.

I'm just going to enjoy watching my Huskers. It's still a big deal that UCLA beat NU. When it is not a big deal that is when you can really worry.

• Fire 1

Sadly Mark, I have been FORCED into playing the role of me vs. everyone else, simply because anytime I say something critical of the team, I get chastised. I just don't understand why people can't accept criticism. When I said I predicted 8 wins or less this season, I was called crazy, retarded, etc. Why? That's my perspective and viewpoint, and a win total that I think is realistic. If you don't agree, fine, but at least respect my opinion as I respect yours. That's all I ask for, but apparently, for some, that's too much to ask; thus I always find myself on the defensive.

Don't worry, you have thousands right there with you. Anyone that pays attention to reality and doesn't have concerns in every single aspect of Husker football as it sits, I would question their sincerity moreso

You guys are so funny. Do you even enjoy watching Nebraska play football or are you so worried about living in the real world and fretting about every single aspect of the football team? If to you reality is fretting about whether people are crazy for thinking that NU may or may not have 3 tougher games than UCLA left, I don't do want to live in your reality.

It's supposed to be fun yes, watching Suh was fun, watching Zac Taylor was fun, if they don't kill Burkhead he could end up being fun......

Wow so basically you havn't had fun watching Nebraska since 2009. I can't believe you think Zac Taylor was fun. Nebraska lost just as much with him at qb as now. :sarcasm I just don't understand it. I guess it makes you and others feel better if NU loses and you can say "See I told you they would". I don't like to see Nebraska lose any more than the next guy, but I never go into a game thinking they have no chance of winning.

So many of you guys are so worried about NU being what ever you think is an elite team, but you don't seem to understand that it is really cyclical anymore. Lets look at the elite teams from say 1995. Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, FSU, probably KSU, Michigan, Penn St? Where is Alabama, LSU, Oregon, USC, Oklahoma? None of these teams were elite in 1995, they are now, but they will come back to the pack and someone else will take there place.

I'm just going to enjoy watching my Huskers. It's still a big deal that UCLA beat NU. When it is not a big deal that is when you can really worry.

Exactly I go into every game thinking Nebraska can win, until the final whistle blows in that game.

It goes back a lot further than 09, if going into a game not worried the lackadaisical uncoached looking team shows up then you could go back to 97. Sure, even in 96 you had ASU and Texas but you didn't expect seeing it every week. Now you know you have a / last 2 bowl games / Texas in Memorial / Northwestern in Memorial / Michigan / Wisconsin / UCLA / Iowa State there's so many complete meltdowns you can't even keep them straight. And yes I liked Zac Taylor, I would say he might even be in the Top 4 favorite Husker QBs

Once you underestimate your opponent, you lose

Once you underestimate your opponent, you lose

Those Asian master warriors were very wise. That's from Mr. Miyagi right?

Zac Taylor was a frickin warrior. i would want to put his attitude and determination in every single one of our players now, and we'd probably never lose. Yes, he was fun to watch, as long as the team did at least a little part.

Didn't you see this :sarcasm I put next to it?

(long, drawn out sigh) :facepalm: Did you not see the quote of your statement I was replying to? No? Good. Cuz I was just making a comment. See what you made me do? Good Day sir.