*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I had a Husker-themed nightmare last night. I was booked on a charter bus for a Husker game. The bus was sitting out in front of my place, full of fans going to the game. But I couldn't find a red Husker shirt to wear. I could find white Husker shirts, net Husker shirts, and gray Husker shirts. But nothing red. The people in the bus were screaming at me, saying I was going to make them miss the kickoff. And I was pulling all the clothes out of my closet and dresser, trying to find a shirt. But no red Husker shirt. The dream just went on and on. I was glad when I woke up and it was just a dream. :lol:

I had a Husker-themed nightmare last night. I was booked on a charter bus for a Husker game. The bus was sitting out in front of my place, full of fans going to the game. But I couldn't find a red Husker shirt to wear. I could find white Husker shirts, net Husker shirts, and gray Husker shirts. But nothing red. The people in the bus were screaming at me, saying I was going to make them miss the kickoff. And I was pulling all the clothes out of my closet and dresser, trying to find a shirt. But no red Husker shirt. The dream just went on and on. I was glad when I woke up and it was just a dream. :lol:

Shouldn't you have put this in the bump when drunk thread? :D

Ha ha! But I wasn't drunk. Either in the dream, or when I posted this. It was a freaky, stressful nightmare. Makes me want to go out and buy more red Husker shirts.

Ha ha! But I wasn't drunk. Either in the dream, or when I posted this. It was a freaky, stressful nightmare. Makes me want to go out and buy more red Husker shirts.

Money well spent bro.

Five-Year-Old Girl Fights the WBC with Peace, Love, and Lemonade

I feel like this is a good story to start the week off

When Jayden Sink's dad Jon told her about the Westboro Baptist Church and their holy war on civility, she felt she had to do something to counter their hateful worldview. And what better way to do that than with a lemonade stand dedicated to spreading peace and love.

Jon, founder of the Kansas City art collective FRESHCASSETTE, called up Equality House, a rainbow-colored residence located across the street from the WBC's headquarters in Topeka, and arranged for Jayden to set up her "Pink Lemonade Stand for Peace" in the one place the hate-mongering church would be unable to ignore it. Soon enough, people were showing up from far and wide to purchase a $1 cup of sweet protest juice, and the WBC suddenly found itself on the other side of the fence.

Nice! :thumbs:

Five-Year-Old Girl Fights the WBC with Peace, Love, and Lemonade

I feel like this is a good story to start the week off

When Jayden Sink's dad Jon told her about the Westboro Baptist Church and their holy war on civility, she felt she had to do something to counter their hateful worldview. And what better way to do that than with a lemonade stand dedicated to spreading peace and love.

Jon, founder of the Kansas City art collective FRESHCASSETTE, called up Equality House, a rainbow-colored residence located across the street from the WBC's headquarters in Topeka, and arranged for Jayden to set up her "Pink Lemonade Stand for Peace" in the one place the hate-mongering church would be unable to ignore it. Soon enough, people were showing up from far and wide to purchase a $1 cup of sweet protest juice, and the WBC suddenly found itself on the other side of the fence.

Nice! :thumbs:

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

After dropping about 20 percent of her body weight, Naveena Shine, the 65-year-old Eastside woman who got worldwide publicity for trying to live on just light and no food, is calling it quits with her grand experiment.

Monday was Day No. 45 of no food, just water and tea “with a splash of milk.”

Fasting woman to end attempt to ‘live on light’

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021211809_experimentendsxml.html

After dropping about 20 percent of her body weight, Naveena Shine, the 65-year-old Eastside woman who got worldwide publicity for trying to live on just light and no food, is calling it quits with her grand experiment.

http://seattletimes....entendsxml.html

She should've had those Oreo cubes in her tea

http://seattletimes....entendsxml.html

She should've had those Oreo cubes in her tea

Her name is Shine. Which makes sense on a couple of levels. :lol: