*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Who was talking about drinking George Dickel a while back?

Me. I bought a case of it a while back. It's my fav cheap whiskey. You try it?

No. I read something about their rye. Supposed to be good.

That was me too. I bought a bottle of George Dickel Rye when my liquor store started carrying it a few weeks ago. It was pretty good. But then, I can't tell much difference between different brands of Rye Whiskey. I haven't drank enough of it to develop a taste for it.

Who was talking about drinking George Dickel a while back?

Me. I bought a case of it a while back. It's my fav cheap whiskey. You try it?

No. I read something about their rye. Supposed to be good.

That was me too. I bought a bottle of George Dickel Rye when my liquor store started carrying it a few weeks ago. It was pretty good. But then, I can't tell much difference between different brands of Rye Whiskey. I haven't drank enough of it to develop a taste for it.

Oh. I guess I don't remember that. I saw their rye in a Men's Health article yesterday about father's day gifts.

http://www.menshealt...thers-day-gifts

It's a ways into the list It's the last item in the list

Days like this, after reading Moffat's quotes about Sherlock, make me both happy and frustrated that I've started watching this series in the middle. Looks like there will be a series four after series three ends this Fall. But it also looks like I'm going to be pulling my hair out between the end of three and the start of four.

This is a great example of why I haven't started watching Game of Thrones yet. I can't stand waiting for what's going to happen next.

Days like this, after reading Moffat's quotes about Sherlock, make me both happy and frustrated that I've started watching this series in the middle. Looks like there will be a series four after series three ends this Fall. But it also looks like I'm going to be pulling my hair out between the end of three and the start of four.

This is a great example of why I haven't started watching Game of Thrones yet. I can't stand waiting for what's going to happen next.

I almost forgot about that show. The long layoff sucks in between.

I almost forgot about that show. The long layoff sucks in between.

Yeah, the Internet and streaming video have *really* changed the way we watch TV. Or it has for me anyway. And it has changed the patience I have for getting information. It’s hard to remember a time before the Internet when we actually had to do research. At a place. With paper books. Now, with the Internet at our fingertips, you have instant access to nearly any obscure stat. The GDP of Bulgaria? $51 billion. (Took 20 seconds to find). Sonny Bono’s birthday? February 16, 1935. (8 seconds). It’s similar with TV viewing. If we want to we can watch nearly any series or movie at any time. Although, unlike obscure info, TV viewing is often for a small fee. It's been a long time since I watch a series on television, waiting for a week at a time between each episode. I think Deadwood and Entourage were the last ones.

Hahahaha! After watching that I'm not entirely sure whether it's a parody or a real product. I think it's a real product. Is it a real product? Does a bear sh#t in the woods? I'm not sure about that now either.

:lol:

Hahahaha! After watching that I'm not entirely sure whether it's a parody or a real product. I think it's a real product. Is it a real product? Does a bear sh#t in the woods? I'm not sure about that now either.

:lol:

It IS a real product. Made by the same people from Dollar Shave Club.

And now the bear sh*ts in the toilet

• Fire 1