*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I look outside and there are storm clouds everywhere. Go to TWC and hit up the radar map...nothing. Not a god damn thing.

Go to Wunderground, Lincoln is essentially in a giant blob of a weak storm. As confirmed by my eyes looking out my window. Good Job and Good Effort, Weather Channel

I look outside and there are storm clouds everywhere. Go to TWC and hit up the radar map...nothing. Not a god damn thing.

Go to Wunderground, Lincoln is essentially in a giant blob of a weak storm. As confirmed by my eyes looking out my window. Good Job and Good Effort, Weather Channel

This is my go-to weather radar. The bonus is it tells you where the storm chasers are. If the storm chasers are massing in your area, it's time to hunker down.

LINK

• Fire 2

This is my go-to weather radar. The bonus is it tells you where the storm chasers are. If the storm chasers are massing in your area, it's time to hunker down.

LINK

Thanks for the link. I was trying to find something that awesome last night, but failed.

LINK

Ok this....is awesome

This is just weird:

My 10-year reunion for high school is coming up this summer. They started a Facebook page to get everyone's input on dinner/drinks/shirts/etc. One person mentioned that the shirt should have something about remembering a guy from our class that died. I don't remember this guy at all. I had a really small graduating class and I remember everyone else, but this guy. So I try to Google some info on his death. These articles about suspicious deaths and Obama start popping up with his name in it. WTF?!

Obama killed him.

I guess so! One of the "articles" (it was a blog post) suggested about 8-10 deaths in the Albany, NY area that were suspicious and that Obama knows what happened to these people. I guess the guy I went to high school with died in his sleep, but I couldn't find anything else.

Did you like the guy?

I only ask becuase if you didnt, you really could say "Thanks Obama".

I have no recollection of this guy ever existing. It's weird.

Do other people in your class remember him? Did you do lots of drugs in high school?

Did you like the guy?

I only ask becuase if you didnt, you really could say "Thanks Obama".

I have no recollection of this guy ever existing. It's weird.

Do other people in your class remember him? Did you do lots of drugs in high school?

... or since?