According to Phil Steele...

Saunders

I figure we'll get tagged for two more losses. We have a brutal October. Couple of real tough road games coming up--to tOSU and then to Meechicken St on Nov. 3. Then again, everyone else in the B1G has been less than impressive these first three weeks.

Does nobody see this as possible? The B1G is in bad shape at the moment, and I think we have as good a chance as anyone to run the table, and win the league. The Ohio St. game is concerning, but their defense is below average, and we should be able to move the ball on them at will. It'll be interesting, and lets hope Mr. Steele is right!

On a side note, I also picked Nebraska vs. Purdue in the B1G Championship before the season started :wasted:power

Does nobody see this as possible? The B1G is in bad shape at the moment, and I think we have as good a chance as anyone to run the table, and win the league. The Ohio St. game is concerning, but their defense is below average, and we should be able to move the ball on them at will. It'll be interesting, and lets hope Mr. Steele is right!

On a side note, I also picked Nebraska vs. Purdue in the B1G Championship before the season started :wasted:power

They could say the same about us. Plus its in the Shoe.

I dunno here...

Meatchicken State has zero offense outside of their running game--we key on their RB, let our secondary show its strength, and it will be a long day (again) for MSU.

Michigan, if we've truly found an answer in our 3-4 alignment, may be stoppable if we force them to throw. Their defense is suspect at best, and Air Force showed a good, steady dose of the run is hard form them to handle.

tOSU, same thing--make Braxton throw, don't lose contain on the kid, and their defense, which is worse than last year's outfit, should buckle against our ground game, especially if we give them a 1-2 combo of Burkhead and Abdullah.

Now, this may sound weird, but the game I'm worried about above all others currently is Northwestern--their kids are scrappy, their offense could give us fits, and they're in our head.

And while our schedule may be brutal in the middle, it appears that the last three games (Penn State, Minnesota, @ Iowa) should be easy wins, provided our kids do the necessary preparations and don't take them lightly or look ahead. This could be why Phil Steele is saying we may be B1G Title Game bound?