*** Official Idaho State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I hope Bo lets the guys score as much as they can. I hate it when like last week in the final seconds of the game, they were ready to score and they took a knee! What is up with that! Let them score-let 'em score-let 'em score!!

It's called class. And in all fairness, we were trying to score and then Marrow fumbled on the 1 yd-line. That's a guy that has been less than impressive so far.

Is it though? I think playing a good fair football game shows just as much respect as not scoring because you don't want to be thought of as a coach that 'runs up the score.' Look at our game today. We were just the better team and we scored-a lot. So did we show less class because we scored so much?

There is a big difference between playing the game like we did today, and not taking a knee in the last few seconds, but rather going for that final score to kick the other team in the balls while they're down. Taking that final score shows no class.

I hope Bo lets the guys score as much as they can. I hate it when like last week in the final seconds of the game, they were ready to score and they took a knee! What is up with that! Let them score-let 'em score-let 'em score!!

It's called class. And in all fairness, we were trying to score and then Marrow fumbled on the 1 yd-line. That's a guy that has been less than impressive so far.

Is it though? I think playing a good fair football game shows just as much respect as not scoring because you don't want to be thought of as a coach that 'runs up the score.' Look at our game today. We were just the better team and we scored-a lot. So did we show less class because we scored so much?

There is a big difference between playing the game like we did today, and not taking a knee in the last few seconds, but rather going for that final score to kick the other team in the balls while they're down. Taking that final score shows no class.

This, we merely scored while still running down the clock. 52 rushes to 18 passes shows we were trying to end this game, they just couldn't stop it.

This, we merely scored while still running down the clock. 52 rushes to 18 passes shows we were trying to end this game, they just couldn't stop it.

Nothing wrong with the way BO played this put in 3 and 4 deep and ran very conservitive plays one TD in the 4th QTR shows class.

After we went up 35-0, you could see us take our foot off the gas as a mercy measure. The play calling went conservative, and in came the reserves. But just like it used to happen with TO's teams, you can't tell the reserves not to play hard. Pelini could have easily put up 100 on this team if he would have gone all Bielema on them.

Let me make this clear.

Congrats to the players, the coaches and all that got to play. Great effort and all are proud of you.

But this game is an emabarssment to the program. We should never play this level of team. Oklahoma State and Florida State just did the same thing. Our fans deserve better than this from the leaders of this program. I know they make a lot of money, but watching it is like watching clubbing baby seals. I hate these games.

Again great game to the players, the coaches and a big WHY Tom Osborne!!!!!

Let me make this clear.

Congrats to the players, the coaches and all that got to play. Great effort and all are proud of you.

But this game is an emabarssment to the program. We should never play this level of team. Oklahoma State and Florida State just did the same thing. Our fans deserve better than this from the leaders of this program. I know they make a lot of money, but watching it is like watching clubbing baby seals. I hate these games.

Um, we had a different game, but the team backed out of the commitment. So yeah, not really our fault.

Let me make this clear.

Um, we had a different game, but the team backed out of the commitment. So yeah, not really our fault.

Would have preferred there was no game today ???? It also gives playing time to kids that normally won't see and time on the field this year. Smh

Let me make this clear.

And what is wrong with this?

Absolutely nothing!!!

I really consider it a bye week plus the chance to run some kinks out on another team, and have a feel good home win. It happens sometimes, and yes we could have played a better team. But I like that we got TMART and BURK'hard' out early and ran some other things.

It was funny to hear an announcer say this reminded him of NEB playing COL in the '80s.

Istate was out of our league, literally, and that's alright. They played strong and didn't let a shutout happen, and did well enough. It wasn't an ideal situation, but, I don' tthink the game is anything go fuss about.

Let me make this clear.

And what is wrong with this?

Absolutely nothing!!!

Because the original team backed out.

Sometimes answers are pretty easy.