Ohio State opens up 5 point favorite. Who ya got?

Who ya got?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is shooting fish in a barrel. Road game? Night game? Mobile QB? Ranked opponent? Ranked opponent higher than Nebraska's rank? 3 points?

Vegas is definitely taking the week off on this one. I don't bet on Nebraska games. Maybe some should.

Every time I think Vegas is crazy and there's no way Nebraska will cover the spread, they somehow pull it out. Vegas isn't taking the week off, they just know the match-up better than we do. That spread is a great sign for Nebraska. I bet on OSU with the hope that my betting history repeats itself.

Welp....if I am not mistaken....Ohio St. hasn't covered the spread AT ALL this year. I've bet them a few times and have been disappointed royally.

• Fire 1

This one's all gonna come down to whats in here (points to chest). Looks to me like this: OSU is going to be about 10 points better at home against our D than last week on the road against MSU who's defense is actually better. OSU: 27 Nebraska is capable of scoring at least 12 points more than MSU did due to a much more capable and higher ranked offense: NU: 28.

Homer pick: Nebraska has more offensive weapons and out-performs the one man show of Braxton Miller. 34-24 NU.

Pessimist pick: both offense and defense melt down as Miller puts up 400+ total yards. 41-13 OSU. We bumble our way through a bye week wherein everyone wants Bo fired before getting woodshed'd again at Northwestern. :facepalm: