What halftime adjustments did YOU make?

I apologized to some fans around me from where I was sitting at the stadium. I got pretty vocal and dropped a few obscenities during the first half. I must have said the word, "unprepared" and "pathetic" at least a half a dozen times each. It was pretty damn stupid of me to be cursing. I was disappointed in myself for getting carried away to the point I dropped a few curse words, yet I kept yelling my ass off in the second half and got the crowd around me to start going crazy and throwin high-fives all around.

Went across the street ot my neighbor to get my neck adjusted as I had a headache. (she's a chiropractor and so am i). When I walked back in the door they were looking at the replay of Taylor's fumble on the sack. I knew something had to change so I started doing some paperwork making sure I kept the paperclip in teeth on the left side because everytime it shifted to the right side we had something negative happen. Got settled in an just stuck to the gameplan and we won.