DT Edwin Delva

You act like getting 5 star talent is easy to do Headley! It pisses me off!!! Take a close look at where these kids are from. The south and the west coast. Now take a look at where most of these kids sign. THE SOUTH AND THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! You come on here and spout your nonsense when you have never been to a practice!!! You spout about all your contacts and insider knowledge!!! Big deal!!!! I know donors and NCIU members also! You are trying to compare this years huskers to the 93 - 97 teams when your should be comparing them to the early 70's teams!!!!! Osbornes first years as a coach!!! I want you to name a first time head coach thru years that has done what BO has!!! I've held my tongue as long as I can!!! Get a media guide and do some research. Osborne wasn't perfect! It was 10 years before he put a top 5 team on the field and he coached in a weak big 8. With no scholarship limitations. before spouting your ignorant 24 years old opinions on us!!! Ive held my tongue for a whole month. From now on I'm going 2 challenge your ignorance.

+1 to you!

• Fire 1

You act like getting 5 star talent is easy to do Headley! It pisses me off!!! Take a close look at where these kids are from. The south and the west coast. Now take a look at where most of these kids sign. THE SOUTH AND THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! You come on here and spout your nonsense when you have never been to a practice!!! You spout about all your contacts and insider knowledge!!! Big deal!!!! I know donors and NCIU members also! You are trying to compare this years huskers to the 93 - 97 teams when your should be comparing them to the early 70's teams!!!!! Osbornes first years as a coach!!! I want you to name a first time head coach thru years that has done what BO has!!! I've held my tongue as long as I can!!! Get a media guide and do some research. Osborne wasn't perfect! It was 10 years before he put a top 5 team on the field and he coached in a weak big 8. With no scholarship limitations. before spouting your ignorant 24 years old opinions on us!!! Ive held my tongue for a whole month. From now on I'm going 2 challenge your ignorance.

Getting banned over this would be totally worth it. +10000

• Fire 1

YES +1...There was no personal attack there, just preaching the truth!

• Fire 2

If this is going to be typical of you not holding your tongue, I suggest you reconsider. Personal attacks are not permitted. Continued violations will result in a ban. Attack the post - not the poster.

Respectfully disagree with you AR. I might be missing it, but I don't see a personal attack here in all honesty. Suggestion for the mods, when verbally warning any poster, could you bold the part that was unacceptable?

• Fire 4

If this is going to be typical of you not holding your tongue, I suggest you reconsider. Personal attacks are not permitted. Continued violations will result in a ban. Attack the post - not the poster.

Respectfully disagree with you AR. I might be missing it, but I don't see a personal attack here in all honesty. Suggestion for the mods, when verbally warning any poster, could you bold the part that was unacceptable?

Fair enough - and I appreciate you raising the issue. The line can be kind of fine in some cases, and I would hope members would do as you've done here. We're not perfect (well, I am, but...), and the input is helpful.

I've bolded the statements that I considered personal attacks. While the first one could arguably be a comment on the opinion expressed rather than the person making it, the second certainly is not - and the second one definitely colors the perception given the first.

More inportantly, I have a hard time understanding the need for it. We've tried to provide a lot of outlets for these instances - the 'Shed, the Ignore function, the Reporting function. Taking matters into one's own hands is not the way to do it.

Again, thanks for brining this up.

Fair enough - and I appreciate you raising the issue. The line can be kind of fine in some cases, and I would hope members would do as you've done here. We're not perfect (well, I am, but...), and the input is helpful.

I've bolded the statements that I considered personal attacks. While the first one could arguably be a comment on the opinion expressed rather than the person making it, the second certainly is not - and the second one definitely colors the perception given the first.

More inportantly, I have a hard time understanding the need for it. We've tried to provide a lot of outlets for these instances - the 'Shed, the Ignore function, the Reporting function. Taking matters into one's own hands is not the way to do it.

Again, thanks for brining this up.

I appreciate you taking the time to do this and taking our feedback. +1

Committed to Oregon State.

^ The most important part of this entire thread appears to have been overlooked in the mayhem.

Come on Bradley/Johnson, we could really use you both!

That's alright. He would have never fit our 2-5-4, 3-4, 4-3 magic fantasy sh!t storm hybrid.

Glad you finally came to your senses about the

2-4-5. We have been running it a long time. Bo didn't even know it until yesterday