DT Edwin Delva

Lol, seriously.... relax. The d line will be fine.

Just like this year

We do in fact have 4 DTs with playing experience coming back. 5 if you count Curry. I like what we have on our roster, would Russell and Hooks have helped and made me feel more comfortable? Absolutely. But it doesn't negate the fact that we have a few with D1 football playing experience (that's right big time football, not JUCO) on our roster now.

My main concern is that Randall, Williams & Pete all have injury issues. I can't remember if Guy is hurt or not. I think he is?? (Williams needs to get a bit stronger and bigger as well) I am getting lazy and don't want to look it up..who are the 4 with playing experience? Rome, Randall, Williams and..??? I am forgetting someone. Guy, Pete and Curry got a couple of snaps but they weren't all that significant in number so I don't know if you can count them?.

Someone please tell me what is up w Jay Guy? I never hear anyone talk about him.

Bad body weight is still what is up with jay. Conditioning is still a little struggle as well

He's been here long enough that this has to be an issue of effort, yes? Not eating right, working hard in the weight room.

• Fire 1
Someone please tell me what is up w Jay Guy? I never hear anyone talk about him.

Bad body weight is still what is up with jay. Conditioning is still a little struggle as well

He's been here long enough that this has to be an issue of effort, yes? Not eating right, working hard in the weight room.

you can put two and two together better than 80% of the board thank you.

The room is full potential but the light is still waiting to be turned on

I think Todd Peat has a very similar problem.

I think Todd Peat has a very similar problem.

Todd has a bad back as well.

We didn't play too much two gap after tOSU. In my opinion, continuity on our staff and letting our assistant coach make more connections with coaches is key. If we lose Coach Joesph to Alabama we will have lost a ton.

We cannot afford to lose him.

Which is what people said when Sanders left.....

Which is what people said when Raymond left.....

We didn't play too much two gap after tOSU. In my opinion, continuity on our staff and letting our assistant coach make more connections with coaches is key. If we lose Coach Joesph to Alabama we will have lost a ton.

We cannot afford to lose him.

Which is what people said when Sanders left.....

Which is what people said when Raymond left.....

And it was true when Sanders left, wasn't so impressed with Raymond, but it would really suck to lose Joseph now