Perlman's Hiring of Eichorst

Was told that that the deal to get Eichorst was pretty much made weeks ago, and was done behind TO's back. Apparently TO got wind of it, and that's why they did the press conference when they did. It's also why Tom said he wouldn't be involved at all in who they chose. Apparently Perlman was doing this without his knowledge.

So as we are now all aware, Harvey has made an extraordinary power play over the AD. Specifically TO.

This Eichorst deal was put into play 6 weeks ago or so. He came up Sept 9th and met with Harvey.

Once TO heard about Harvey's actions, he called the impromptu PC without letting anyone know ahead of time via proper channels. The associate AD's didn't know about it until the morning of the PC. No one in the media knew. He called this PC on Yom Kippur, which one could argue was out of spite for Harvey and forcing him to come into work that day. Looking back, you can see Harvey is annoyed to be there and this clearly wasn't planned.

This is what I had told to me today, take it FWIW

Like to know more ruth about this before getting too caught up in it. Tough to say, for all we know TO gave them the ok to look at potential candidates and he would stick around to make sure they wouldn't make another Pederson mistake. We knew he couldn't stay forever. We'll see though, will be interesting if we find out more as time goes on.

What...!?!? Perlman met with candidates "weeks before the announcement" ? That's crazy talk. It's not like Perlman said in the press conference that he knew about the announcement and asked TO to give him several weeks beforehand to start looking for a replacement. If anyone heard him say that, they were clearly imagining things and the TV is a liar.

Also, it's, like, so totally likely that a disgruntled TO would be willing to stay six extra months and that Perlman would allow it, if what you say is true

• Fire 1

Was told that that the deal to get Eichorst was pretty much made weeks ago, and was done behind TO's back. Apparently TO got wind of it, and that's why they did the press conference when they did. It's also why Tom said he wouldn't be involved at all in who they chose. Apparently Perlman was doing this without his knowledge.

So as we are now all aware, Harvey has made an extraordinary power play over the AD. Specifically TO.

This Eichorst deal was put into play 6 weeks ago or so. He came up Sept 9th and met with Harvey.

Once TO heard about Harvey's actions, he called the impromptu PC without letting anyone know ahead of time via proper channels. The associate AD's didn't know about it until the morning of the PC. No one in the media knew. He called this PC on Yom Kippur, which one could argue was out of spite for Harvey and forcing him to come into work that day. Looking back, you can see Harvey is annoyed to be there and this clearly wasn't planned.

This is what I had told to me today, take it FWIW

Sadly, I tend to believe this scenario. Don't ask me why but I never had a good feeling about this whole thing. Something always seemed fishy