I Support T-Mart

Four turnovers are unacceptable. Period. End of story.

Almost as unacceptable as your post in a thread supporting T-Mart.

The kid had a bad game. He'll bounce back with our support.

This isn't a "bad game". It's a pattern.

He's a talented player but none of it means anything if you give away free points to the opposition with the frequency that he does. He needs to be smarter. Or taught better. Or both.

I love your sig, how you have to trace back all the way to 2 of Bo's first 9 games in order to help justify your....your.....whatever it is you're trying to do. And then end it with when is enough, enough? Awesome. Complete awesomeness.

I neither endorse nor oppose Tmart.

I do believe he is our best QB. I also believe he has made improvements over last year.

I also believe he panics under pressure, he makes baffling decisions, and turns the ball over way too much.

He will excite us with his electrifying plays and make us scream "what the f@ck are you doing!!!" at the TV.

It is just who he is. Both are part of his game.

I'll say I support him for the most part, he is our starting QB and he gives it all.

That said, this is pretty much the way I feel about him too (with a minor edit)

TMART is terrible considering that Nebraska is suppose to have the smartest fan base I am puzzled why so many support this guy. Come on people if you can't take care of the ball you can't play QB period that is rule number 1 of football. When you learn RULE NUMBER 1 of football we will open back up this discussion. I am done talking about this pathetic QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!