Burkhead should be 100% for the Michigan game.

Absolutely correct Lo country. This staff is ruining this kid. Let him heal, obviously he has not and will not. Such a great kid and I am sure he is telling them he is fine, but it takes time to heal, let him heal, if he is ready towards the end of the season or if we get a bowl game let him play.

Absolutely correct Lo country. This staff is ruining this kid. Let him heal, obviously he has not and will not. Such a great kid and I am sure he is telling them he is fine, but it takes time to heal, let him heal, if he is ready towards the end of the season or if we get a bowl game let him play.

I concur, makes me wonder if he's been "right" since Iowa last year?

It's the players job to say he can play. It's the staffs job to determine if he actually can.

I concur, makes me wonder if he's been "right" since Iowa last year?

He was more than fine 1st couple runs against So Miss before the injury. Was quickest since he's been here. As far as the staff "ruining" him. I dont believe that one bit. Be real. Our coaches are not going to jeopardize the health of the most popular player for the sake of a few yards, especially with the depth we have.