Santos Co-Freshman of the week in the Big Ten

I think Santos is going to be the next Lavonte David. I hope I'm right about that, because he has shown some really good things so far.

Also, props to Maher for getting back on track.

Agreed. I remember the first few games in 2010 season, Junior David (JUCO grad) was completely lost, kinda like Keystone cop member. Hopefully, Santos will be a Lavonte clone.

I've also heard from my so-called "source" that Vincent Valentine is flat out giving guys fits, and that-just like Callahan I think it was that said-when you piss him off, youre dun. I really believe Bo is reshirting these guys for a reason so he can the most time possible out of them and to use up the senior laden experience we have this year.

Also, dont forget about Zaire Anderson who made an immediate impact before his injury.

I've also heard from my so-called "source" that Vincent Valentine is flat out giving guys fits, and that-just like Callahan I think it was that said-when you piss him off, youre dun. I really believe Bo is reshirting these guys for a reason so he can the most time possible out of them and to use up the senior laden experience we have this year.

Also, dont forget about Zaire Anderson who made an immediate impact before his injury.

I know Vincent is fighting off an injury right now. They said he would be ready to play around the middle of the season, but its not work burning a redshirt for. Same goes for a few more DL/DE we have. We are pretty destructive (now) with what we have. Coaching is starting to show its potential, in my opinion.

Was it Santos who totally blew up that QB draw Michigan tried to run up the gut with Denard at one point (I believe 2nd Q-- kinda fuzzy now).

They had the HB lead block for Denard, who would've scooted to either side of him and gained good yards right up the middle of our D, had a LB not blown up the lead block. Denard ran into his back's back and they lost yards.

Anybody remember this play? Bad description I know, but I hope someone does so I don't feel crazy. :ahhhhhhhh

Congrats to Santos and Maher!

By the way, how great is it that Nebraska is showcasing Texas talent post-B1G move?

I distinctly remember that fans of a certain team whose logo is a pointy female reproductive system said we wouldn't get quality Texas players into Lincoln post-move.

Glad to see Austin is still full of know-nothing asshats...

Was it Santos who totally blew up that QB draw Michigan tried to run up the gut with Denard at one point (I believe 2nd Q-- kinda fuzzy now).

They had the HB lead block for Denard, who would've scooted to either side of him and gained good yards right up the middle of our D, had a LB not blown up the lead block. Denard ran into his back's back and they lost yards.

Anybody remember this play? Bad description I know, but I hope someone does so I don't feel crazy. :ahhhhhhhh

I know which play your talking about. It was a QB keeper to the left side, Robinson had Toussaint as his lead blocker. Santos hit the lead blocker as Compton stuffed the run in the backfield.

I loved the play last week when Santos took out Colter on the option and then he blew another similar play Sat. when he blew up the pulling lineman and re-routed Denard for a loss. The kid is starting to read plays faster and that will benefit us big time.